News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Carnage U.S.A. (USA) di Z.Wells

Aperto da Azrael, 08 Novembre 2011, 16:42:24

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Azrael

Preview: Carnage U.S.A. #2

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

spidergiakimo

più guardo queste tavole, meno sopporto Crain  :lol:

Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood - Marie Curie
Ma sopra tutto nel buon vino ho fede,
e credo che sia salvo chi gli crede - Luigi Pulci

If Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. - Marcus Brigstocke
God is dead, Marx is dead, and I'm not feeling too great myself. - Woody Allen
Reivindico absolutamente el derecho al vagabundeo, a la aventura, a la utopìa y al romanticismo, porque es la esencia del Che - Ernesto Che Guevara

Daredevil

Citazione di: spidergiakimo il 06 Gennaio 2012, 11:22:14
più guardo queste tavole, meno sopporto Crain  :lol:
Mi tocca quotarti anche qua :lol: Sui disegnatori abbiamo gusti molto simili :D

Wells, comunque, sul ragno si destreggia molto bene. Sarei curioso di provarla questa mini, ma i disegni mi frenano non poco.

spidergiakimo

Citazione di: Matt Murdock il 06 Gennaio 2012, 11:24:45
Mi tocca quotarti anche qua :lol: Sui disegni abbiamo gusti molto simili :D

Wells, comunque, sul ragno si destreggia molto bene. Sarei curioso di provarlo, ma i disegni mi frenano non poco.
:hug:
Wells è molto sottovalutato secondo me, su Spidey ha sempre scritto storie molto belle, anche su altri comprimari (ne fece una bellissima sull'Uomo Rana, cioè l'Uomo Rana! :lol: ). Magari scrivesse lui Amazing invece di Slott

If Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. - Marcus Brigstocke
Reivindico absolutamente el derecho al vagabundeo, a la aventura, a la utopìa y al romanticismo, porque es la esencia del Che - Ernesto Che Guevara

Daredevil

Citazione di: spidergiakimo il 06 Gennaio 2012, 11:27:44

Wells, comunque, sul ragno si destreggia molto bene. Sarei curioso di provarlo, ma i disegni mi frenano non poco.
Wells è molto sottovalutato secondo me, su Spidey ha sempre scritto storie molto belle, anche su altri comprimari (ne fece una bellissima sull'Uomo Rana, cioè l'Uomo Rana! :lol: ). Magari scrivesse lui Amazing invece di Slott
Già... Adesso comunque il buon Wells sta scrivendo Avenging Spider-Man, serie che voglio assolutamente provare.

Captain America

Beh ragazzi non preoccupatevi. Io adoro Crain. La provo io sta mini xD

Clod

Citazione di: Matt Murdock il 06 Gennaio 2012, 11:29:42
Citazione di: spidergiakimo il 06 Gennaio 2012, 11:27:44

Già... Adesso comunque il buon Wells sta scrivendo Avenging Spider-Man, serie che voglio assolutamente provare.
anch'io, potrebbe essere l'occasione perfetta per riavvicinarmi al Ragno
curioso anche per questa, comunque :ahsisi:

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

spidergiakimo

Citazione di: Captain America il 06 Gennaio 2012, 11:33:40
Beh ragazzi non preoccupatevi. Io adoro Crain. La provo io sta mini xD
bravo!  :lol: non è che per caso puoi copiare i dialoghi così non devo nemmeno vedere i disegni di Crain?  :asd:

Deadpool

Crain disegna davvero molto bene, sono impressionato non conoscendolo  :sisi:

Azrael

How do you stop Carnage? You stop him with a bunch of other symbiotes!
Cletus Kasady has made a little town in Colorado his home. The Avengers and Spider-Man are there to stop him though, and it isn't going to well.

The Good
How do you fight Carnage? With more Symbiotes? This is the best/worst plan ever. While I'm reading this, I can't help but think how terribly this is going to turn out. That alone is going to keep me reading this mini-series.

The main reason I started reading this book was because of artist Clayton Crain. The first time I ever saw his art was in VENOM VS CARNAGE back from 2004, and his work is exceptional. It's not just comic art/ It's full-on artwork. Crain is one of these amazing artists where every panel could be its own cover to the book. He's an artist you should follow, regardless of who is writing.

That being said, I'm trying not to take anything away from Zeb Wells, the writer of this fine book. The one thing Wells does above everything else awesomely is Spider-Man's dialogue. He balances the jokes and the seriousness perfectly. Many writers get way to caught in the jokes and forget about Parker's intelligence, and others completely lose the humorous side. Wells balances both very well, and I always love a Lion King joke.

The Bad
While I loved the art, there was so much negative space in each panel over the course of the issue. It's my old arch-nemesis... disappearing backgrounds. A few times, people were in the desert and of course the background is going to be one, solid color, but a lot of other times the background is just one color with no real reason why. I understand drawing a comic takes an insane amount of time, but this factor bugged me out.

The Verdict
This is a really fun and beautifully drawn book. This is a great creative team-up and a very solid mini-series thus far. I can't wait to see the plan in action fail (well, I hope it does), and Clayton Crain's art is the star of this book. Zeb Wells' writing is great and he has an amazing handle on writing Spider-Man. Overall, I highly recommend this mini-series. It's tons of fun.

4 Stelle su 5

Da CVine

Azrael

Carnage U.S.A. #5 (Of 5)
Zeb Wells (W) Clayton Crain (A/C)
• It's "America The Brutal" As The Massive Hit Mini-Series Concludes... Paving The Way For This Summer's Secret Symbiote Event!
• Spidey, Venom And The Avengers Take On Carnage With A City At Stake And The Souls Of Hundreds On Their Shoulders.
32 Pgs./Rated T+ ...$3.99

Deadpool

Che gran bella cover, e sopratutto che peccato che sia finita  :cry:

Azrael

Preview: Carnage U.S.A. #3

Deadpool

Clod

visto che andrà (quasi) sicuramente in TP unico, aspetto un'iniziativa Panini

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.