News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Wonder Woman (USA) di Brian Azzarello

Aperto da Azrael, 30 Agosto 2011, 12:00:11

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Green Lantern

ottimo numero 2, rivelazioni scoppiettanti nel prossimo per la povera wondie  :asd:

Azrael

WONDER WOMAN #6
Written by BRIAN AZZARELLO
Art by TONY AKINS
Cover by CLIFF CHIANG
1:25 Variant cover by CLIFF CHIANG
On sale FEBRUARY 15 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Hades and Poseidon both have designs on the kingdom their brother Zeus left behind, but Wonder Woman doesn't intend to let their turf war decimate the realm of man! It'll take a big lie and some help from the mystery man known as Lennox to stop a holy war from breaking out – but what does Lennox know that Wonder Woman doesn't?
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Green Hankey

I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Azrael

Preview: Wonder Woman #3

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

ArYaS88

Povera Wondie!!!
Fregatene e continua a spaccare dei c**i!!! :lolle:

Green Hankey

Letto il numero 3

Azzarrello & Chang  :clap: :wub:

Altro che marchetta!

Bruce Wayne

:wub: :wub:

Azrael

Bella questa WW  :wub:
Eh
:lol:

ArYaS88

wondie è una tosta!!! :wub:

Azrael

THE Comic Vine Review by Sara 'Babs' Lima

Diana discovers a secret that has been kept from her, but how will she deal with it? Who can she trust?
The Good

This issue is all about trust, and although I did have some problems in the beginning with the overall organization of the story, I felt that it was incredibly compelling overall. Here is Hyppolyta, Queen of the Amazons who is supposed to be strong, domineering, who doesn't need a man -- but even she has a weakness and succumbed to her carnal desires. What's interesting about the scene and the way Hippolyta describes the relationship she had with Zeus makes it seem as though the two characters were honest with one another. In the first issue, Hermes alluded to Zeus taking on other forms to seduce women; however with Hippolyta he did not do that. With Hippolyta, Zeus was himself and they were both attracted by each other's power.

In this one issue, Azzarello not only sets up the turmoil between Wonder Woman and her mother, but also Wonder Woman and the Amazons. She feels as though she is not a part of them. She does not know where she belongs, and thus, Azzarello has broken Diana down and gotten to her very core. Who is she? Where did she come from? Where is she going? Where does she fit in? Azzarello has laid out the groundwork for all of these questions in this issue -- he's set up a foundation for his series that will allow him to explore Diana's character in a way that has never really been explored before.

Azzarello will also be dealing with the Amazons' relationship with Hippolyta; now that they know she and Zeus were together and that she gave birth to Zeus' child, will they respect her as a leader? Something tells me there will be trouble on Paradise Island.
The Bad

You might notice that if you read issue two and three back-to-back, they down't flow very well. It seems as though Azzarello skips ahead a tiny bit. The end of issue #2 left readers with heightened tension and an action packed scene. When we open issue #3 the Amazons are burying their dead. So what happened between those two scenes? It feels as if the action scene doesn't happen, or is purposely left off panel. Instead of fighting against her, the Amazon's sort of allow Strife to harass them. It seems somewhat odd and out of place.
The Verdict

Overall, this issue is fantastic. Azzarello lays the foundation for his story in this issue, and it definitely goes beyond Wonder Woman's discovery. Here he has laid the foundation for political turmoil and possible upheaval, and Hippolyta's broken relationship with her daughter. It's all very interesting. This book will leave you with a lot of questions and a desire to keep coming back for more. Not to mention Cliff Chiang's gorgeous art makes certain scenes very tasteful and beautiful. Definitely worth picking up the two previous issues if you haven't already; this is certainly becoming one of the series I am most looking forward to reading each month.

4 Stelle su 5

Da CVine

maricomics

Ho letto il primo numero e sono entusiasta  :wub:
La storia mi ha catturato subito e sono ansioso di leggere il seguito grande Azzarello.
P.s.
Bravo anche Chiang bellissimi disegni.

Selina Kyle

Ho letto i numeri 2-3. La serie non mi sta prendendo (emotivamente) come vorrei, ma credo che questa sia una possibile chiave di vincente per rilanciare Wondie: rinnovamento delle origini, insistenza sul suo lato guerriero, conflitto fra il suo mondo di origine e il suo impegno sulla terra. Non sono tematiche nuove, ma del resto anche Action Comics sta riprendendo elementi "datati", l'importante è come sono proposti.. gli ingredienti, anche se conosciuti, possono essere mescolati per rendere la ricetta comunque gustosa. E la novità legata alla paternità (questa sì che invece è dirompente) secondo me può essere un ottimo incipit. Bella serie, spero che col tempo mi rapisca anche il cuore.. ma c'è tempo.

Una mela al giorno...

Mr. Seven

Anche a me non esalta dal punto di vista emotivo Selina, però devo ammettere che oggettivamente è un'ottima serie, ben scritta e ben disegnata. Intrigante, senza dubbio.  ;)
- Oh, al diavolo, non mi interessa una vecchiaia serena. Non è mai stato il nostro stile. Vogliamo essere ricordati nel fiore degli anni. Sei pronto?
- Io sono pronto. Tu?

http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/%28ct%29-vendoscambio-marvel-dc-vertigo-panini-planeta-magic-press/

Selina Kyle

Infatti credo che sia il modo giusto, come dicevo, per rilanciare Wondie. Pochi elementi "di base" (per ora) ma usati bene.  :up:

Una mela al giorno...

Green Hankey

WW ha bisogno in questo momento di essere un'ottima serie , prima di tutto  :ahsisi:

Vediamo ora con la faccenda del