News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Wonder Woman (USA) di Brian Azzarello

Aperto da Azrael, 30 Agosto 2011, 12:00:11

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Occhi nella Notte

Solo quando l'ultimo campo sara' sporcato,
l'ultimo fiume inquinato, l'ultimo animale avvelenato e l'ultimo albero abbattuto
che gli uomini capiranno che non possono mangiare i soldi.

I Miei Articoli  http://www.dcleaguers.it/author/occhi-nella-notte<br />
Collezione Tavole Originali  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=46736<br />
COMPRO http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/%28vendo%29-parte-della-mia-collezione/msg1438045/#msg1438045

Murnau

Citazione di: King Mob il 21 Settembre 2011, 00:04:11
Non scomodiamo il sommo, suvvia.  :lolle:
Guarda che stavo insultando, non era mica un complimento.  :asd:

EDIT: Allred lo adoro, comunque (a scanso di equivoci)
Vendo vari Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Frank Miller

Tu non sai che cosa voglia dire sentirli tutti addosso, gli anni, e non capirli più.
                                                                                                                                   La notte, 1961

Non c'è storia più grande della nostra, quella mia e tua. Quella dell'Uomo e della Donna.
                                                                                                                                    Il cielo sopra Berlino, 1987

Green Hankey

mi piace l'inizio subito in medias res della narrazione.

Dopo 4 pagine niente slang o stilemi linguistici di Azzarrello  :lolle:, anche se aveva detto che ci saranno particolarità linguistiche nel corso della serie
I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

King Mob

Citazione di: Hush/Tommy Elliot il 21 Settembre 2011, 10:52:52
Citazione di: King Mob il 21 Settembre 2011, 00:04:11
Non scomodiamo il sommo, suvvia.  :lolle:
Guarda che stavo insultando, non era mica un complimento.  :asd:

EDIT: Allred lo adoro, comunque (a scanso di equivoci)

Sì, lo so, io volevo insultarlo peggio, nel senso che è così lontano dal sommo che a stento lo ricorda.  :sisi:

Ma quanto tempo ci separa dalla prossima estate?

Azrael

Azzarello Scares up a New Take on Wonder Woman

Speaking with writer Brian Azzarello about his and artist Cliff Chiang's new take on Wonder Woman -- and the impending first issue, which hits stands in two weeks -- is kind of like chatting with a man about to tell his girlfriend's parents that they've eloped; he's confident in his decision, but can't say for certain what response he'll get. In fact, the only thing that's clear for the moment is that nobody's sure if he can possibly live up to the task before him. After all, this isn't just any girl he's committing too -- it's the world's number one female super heroine, a beloved icon who, for all her popularity, has gone through no less than three narrative upheavals in the past five years, and just saw a television pilot sink like a stone, to say nothing of DC Comics' back-and-forth-ing regarding her attire (pants vs no pants?). Clearly, something new is needed in order for the Amazing Amazon to regain her dignity and fly again. But is it Azzarello?

At the recent Fan Expo in Toronto, the writer spoke with CBR News about this question, revealing some insecurities as well as a curious ambivalence to much of what has come before. Azzarello gave short answers, he gave long answers, he even played around with Dan DiDio. Through it all, he kept his cards close, and in times like these, who can blame him?

CBR News: How did you get the Wonder Woman gig? It sounds like the revamp was planned far in advance, though it isn't clear if you were attached to it from the start.

Brian Azzarello: I think I was attached to Wonder Woman before the revamp, actually. I'm still not sure whether I was supposed to write Wonder Woman or not, meaning -- I was having dinner with Dan DiDio and he was talking about some of the things they were working on developing. "So this is what we're going to do with Wonder Woman." And I said, "'Ugh!'" I didn't like what they were going to do. So, "You know what you should do?" I said. "You should do this, this, this, this and this."

Around when was this?

Probably a year ago, maybe a little bit more.

So they had other plans in mind.

They had other plans in mind with what they wanted to do with the character. I didn't like their plans. Now, I'm not sure if he deliberately told me an idea I would disagree with to get me to do Wonder Woman, or if they were really going to do that, but...

What was it about the idea DiDio presented that so repulsed you?

Oh, I don't want to talk about that idea. I didn't like it. I didn't like it at all. I came up with some story beats. "This with her and this with her and this with her" -- and by the end of dinner, I'm writing "Wonder Woman."

And the date was set at that point?

You mean as far as September goes?

Yeah.

No, no, no -- nothing like that. Dan was like, "This is a good idea for a story. Brian, if we can work it out schedule-wise."

Is Wonder Woman a character you'd been interested in for a long time? Was there a run of the book that you really liked? Ever?

[Shakes head] No.

Never?

Never. I liked the early stuff. I liked the Marston stuff a lot. Yeah, I liked that stuff. I think that stuff's fun.

I know Wonder Woman fans are really curious to know how much of the George Perez origin will still apply once the new #1 hits stands. Is it non-applicable in this case, or did you take bits and pieces?

I don't know. I haven't read it.

Okay.

[Laughs] Her origin's intact, okay? This is a real soft reboot.

Her origin's intact, so...

It's intact. Listen, her origin's intact. [Laughs] I'm not doing anything with her origin in issue one. Maybe later.

It seems like the gods are going to be much more adversarial in your series, or at least Hera will be in this case.

I think the gods are going to be much more fearsome. You're not going to see a white toga anywhere near this book.

You were saying a moment ago, before the interview, that you don't want the gods to sound the way they've sounded for the last couple of years. You really want them to have a different voice.

Yeah. I think that they should, so that they don't become clichés where everybody knows what they're going to do, how they're going to respond, all that kind of stuff, before they even read the book. I think that's a real problem with some of these things. Wonder Woman's a myth, just like the gods, and I put her in the same boat as Superman or Batman. It's more of a modern myth. These things have to be revitalized. New stories have to be told, made up around these icons. You just have to keep the core. Hercules remains relevant because, what is Hercules? He's a strong man who made terrible mistakes. There's tons of stories you can tell around that kind of myth. Nobody screamed bloody murder when people were making up different stories continuity-wise back then, like now. We'll be fine! We'll be fine.

Will Wonder Woman's traditional supporting cast -- Etta Candy, Steve Trevor, Hippolyta -- be involved in yours and Cliff's take on the character?

Her mother's in the book.

Has she met Steve?

Steve who?

At this point, Dan DiDio approaches, grinning at Azzarello.

Azzarello:[To DiDio] I'm going to say something really bad about Wonder Woman right now!

DiDio: Wait, wait -- I want to get a picture! I want to memorialize the moment!

Azzarello:[to CBR] Steve Trevor will be in the book later on.

DiDio: Thank you! It's been a pleasure Mr. Azzarello! Big fan of your work!

Azzarello:Thanks Mr. DiDio!

DiDio: Thank you!

Azzarello: Thanks for signing my checks, sir! [Laughs]

What kind of personality is your Hera going to have?

I'm not going to tell you anything about that kind of thing. That's very specific. That's the kind of stuff I want you to read the damn book [to find out].

Do you want to talk pants?

I want to talk no pants. I prefer my women with no pants, so [Wonder Woman] has no pants. [Laughs]

Was there any kind of scramble behind-the-scenes after the pants were shown because it seemed like...

Listen, I have no idea. I'm not concerned about the way she's dressed at all. It's all about the story with me, you know? The costume redesign, again, I had nothing to do with that and it really doesn't matter. I'm much more concerned with what goes on behind her eyes than what goes on, what goes on her thighs. That's nice! [Laughs]

Did you read the "Odyssey" storyline that's been running in "Wonder Woman" over the past year?

No. I really -- I can't say that I don't like it or like it or anything like that. When I'm going to do one of these characters, I pretty much divorce myself from reading anything about them.

You want to bring something unique.

Yeah, and hopefully the editors that are working on the book will say, "You know, this is a lot like something else that somebody did," but I don't want to get into the nuts and bolts continuity with things. I don't think it does service to the book itself.

What do you like about this new version of Wonder Woman you've created -- what's in her that's interesting to you?

There's conflict. She's not perfect, and she knows it.

Did you approach the project with any sense of trepidation? Because it is Wonder Woman. People are going to talk about it. People are going to scrutinize it.

No, no, no, no, no. Both Cliff and I approached this thing, balls-out. That's the only way we could do something that we think is meaningful. We're not half-assing this.

It seems you and Cliff are getting a lot of freedom with the relaunch. Wonder Woman is refreshed every couple of years, so I can't help but wonder if, behind-the-scenes there's a sense of concern over the fact that she doesn't sell as well as she should. Then they get to you and say, "Do whatever you want, but make it a hit!"

No, that's not what happened. What happened was, "Wow -- that's a hell of a take and that sounds new, and we'll get behind that 100%." That's what happened. It wasn't like, "This thing's broken. Fix it, and if you don't fix it, leave it at the side of the road."

You've used the word horror to describe the mood of the book.

My approach to the book, yeah.

What elements should we be expecting, because playing the horror card brings to mind a lot of gore.

There will be some gore.

Lots of shocking surprises?

There will be some shocks, there will be some thrills. Hopefully there's an element of fear. There's a very clear sense that what's happening to these characters actually means something. Some of them are in real danger, and why are they in danger? Because they're up against something that is much more powerful and immoral than they are. I always shy away from the word "evil," but let's just say there's some big evils in this book.

Will Wonder Woman have one main villain as the focus, or will it be more like various forces coming at her or internal conflict? What's going to be the driving force behind the stories?

I'm not going to tell you. [Laughs]

Can you say anything about the new characters that you've brought in, supporting cast or otherwise?

I think you'll find them interesting! [Laughs] I think her supporting cast is going to be really different from what you've gotten in the past.

But how can you know that if you haven't read all these other runs?

Some of Cliff Chiang's pages from "Wonder Woman" #1

I don't have to read 'em all. You read stuff. Have I read some of the George Perez stuff? Sure. Some of the Gail [Simone] stuff? Yeah. Some of the JMS stuff? Yeah. But have I read an extended run on this stuff? No. I'm familiar with the character.

Do you have an end-game in mind?

We are telling a very epic story, so, yes.

If at some point during your run DC Comics says, "You have six more issues left," do you know where you would want to leave the character off?

If that happens?

Yeah, because sometimes a publisher brings in writers for two or three years and then they change their minds. Do you have a place where you want to leave her if that were to happen?

Two or three years? Oh God -- don't, don't -- give me a year right now, okay? Let's not go that far.

Well, being optimistic...

Maybe we'll go further. We definitely have -- we're good. We're good.

Jill [Thompson, your wife] worked on Wonder Woman in the early '90s, and I know she wants to do a graphic novel with the character. Do you two compare notes? Has she influenced your run at all?

Yes, she has influenced my run and I've talked to her. I've bounced a lot of ideas off of her. We do that regularly, anyway, but is her take on the character similar to mine? No. They're two different takes, but both viable. Yeah.

Will your run include the invisible jet?

What?

Just asking!

I don't know -- do you think that fits with her?

No, I don't.

Well, then why should I use it? [Laughs]

Can Wonder Woman fly?

Can she fly? No -- but maybe she can. I've really been avoiding that. She is able to hover. Maybe I'm just using her ability to fly judiciously. She's using her ability to fly judiciously! I've been really trying to take some of the powers that she has that I think are redundancies in other characters, and claim them back. There are things about that character that make her unique from other characters that need to be pushed to the forefront. I think a lot of what makes her unique is like I said, it's behind her eyes. That's what she needs. So when I fail [Laughs] it'll be spectacular.

Do you feel like that's likely?

No. Am I going to please everybody? Listen, I feel great when 50% of the people like what I'm going and 50% of the people hate what I'm doing. Then I know I'm doing something right. When everybody likes what I'm doing, I'm doing something wrong.

Da CBR
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Green Hankey

Grande Brian  :ahsisi:

bellissimo il siparietto con DiDio  :lolle:

Post Uniti: 21 Settembre 2011, 15:14:49

When I'm going to do one of these characters, I pretty much divorce myself from reading anything about them.

:kneel:

Post Uniti: 21 Settembre 2011, 20:50:27

Per ora il primo numero di WW è la cosa migliore delle settimana  :ahsisi:

Non è la WW che molti si aspettano e ringrazio Azzarrello  :wub:

Azrael

Questo primo numero suscita molta curiosità e i disegni stranamente mi piacciono  :wub:
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Matches Malone

Molto interessante, e belli i disegni!

Buddy Baker

Non conosco quasi per nulla il personaggio quindi non so se sia cambiato qualcosa, comunque l'ho trovato un numero abbastanza interessante

Ex Capitan Marvel, ex edo

John Constantine

WW non mi aveva mai ispirato (povera!) fino ad oggi!  :sisi:

Green Hankey

Da newsrama

Wonder Woman #1
Written by Brian Azzarello
Art by Cliff Chiang and Matthew Wilson
Lettering by Jared K. Fletcher
Published by DC Comics
Review by Vanessa Gabriel
'Rama Rating: 9/10

Wonder Woman is arguably one of the most difficult characters to write, or at least that is what many people say. She has the weight of being the leading lady of comics as well as cultural icon. With such a convoluted history and so many facets of the character to choose from, how does a writer decide what works and what doesn't? Brian Azzarello's opening issue of Wonder Woman partakes of the tried and true Greek mythology that has defined Diana for many. And it works.

Within the first three pages, Ares and Hera make their mysterious debuts. With intentions unknown, something is stirring in the Pantheon. The effect is trickling down into man's world, as these things tend to do. The Greek gods are as meddlesome and morally ambiguous as ever, making one feisty country girl by the name of Zola a pawn in their game of incestuous chess. Magically, Diana finds herself as Zola's protector, setting the stage for a meaty but classically Wonder Woman story.

Wonder Woman #1 spends many of its panels planting seeds for the coming story. Using only a few lines of dialogue, Azzarello still manages to capture Diana's voice, demeanor, and essence pitch perfectly. When faced with Zola's dilemma, Diana is quick to protect and fight for the innocent, but she doesn't have time to coddle anyone. Some writers have ventured to remove the character's steely detachment, but it is part of her charm and makes for amusing moments. I am glad to see it here.

Azzarello may or may not be taking nods from Greg Rucka's fan-favorite Wonder Woman run, but I can see some subtle parallels in the way the gods are interacting with man's world. I am absolutely okay with it. Azzarello is a strong writer all on his own, but I'd count him wise if he showed reverence for Rucka's Wondy. Whatever doubts people may have had about Azzarello handling a superheroine, I think issue #1 is enough to quell them. It is clear that he understands who Diana is, and I cannot wait to see what he has in store.

If I have any concern, it is with the subtle but many references to the Greek mythology. I hope it isn't too esoteric for a new reader, and that the story will offer an explanation for their significance as it relates to the character. Otherwise, I fear some may be put off by the weight of the references.

While we still have much to learn about Azzarello's Diana, the reveals in Cliff Chiang's art ring clear and true. Chiang could not be more perfect for Wonder Woman. Panel after panel says, "Amazon!" It is in the way she moves and the look in her eye. She is fierce, regal, beautiful, and really TALL (something that is overlooked by many artists). This guy is an honest to goodness phenom when it comes to comic book art. His work is not overly wrought with detail, but emotion spills out of the character's expressions and movement, and energy radiates from the action sequences. The art in Wonder Woman #1 is nothing short of stellar.

On a quick side note, the million-dollar question over the last year can finally be put to rest. Is it pants or no pants? Surprise! Diana has a closet full of armor and clothes. We actually see the closet! She can wear whatever suits the occasion. Let's all just consider the case of the controversial costume closed.

Azzarello and Chiang's Wonder Woman is a stunning mesh of mythology and reality, which embodies what Diana is. Wonder Woman #1 is a glorious beginning, and I am grateful that our warrior princess has returned.

Lucifer

Potrei seriamente cominciare a leggere WW da qui. Mi ispira moltissimo. :sisi:

Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heav'n

Green Hankey

CitazioneIGN

Truth be told, I've never been able to get into a Wonder Woman series. I've dabbled in quite a few runs by numerous creative teams, most recently with Gail Simone, but something just never clicked. I enjoyed my taste, but that was enough. It's not that I hate the character or anything as ignorant as that; I just felt I could get my fill of Wonder Woman through the various team books I regularly picked up and save some money in the process. But in strolls Wonder Woman #1 by Brian Azzarello and Cliff Chiang and screws up my entire formula. What this first issue provides is fresh and engaging enough to have me gleefully anticipating next month's installment, and the next, and the next.

Wonder Woman #1 is kind of a strange beast in that it barely sheds light on our titular character. Diana is in the book, sure, but outside kicking some centaur ass, she doesn't get much character development. Instead, Wonder Woman #1 goes about spinning an intriguing mystery revolving around the gods, and more specifically Zeus slummin' it, one might say. It makes for a great introduction to not only the gods that will factor heavily into this series, but also establishes a emotional connection to the central mortal of this story, Zola.

Zola acts as basically our eyes and ears into the proceedings of this first issue. We follow along with her every action, which also represents a clever way for Azzarello to introduce characters such as Hermes and Diana for that matter. It's still too early to label Zola a "great, fleshed out character," but Azzarello has set up a firm foundation to move forward with.

Cliff Chiang was honestly one of the biggest reasons I was excited to check out this new Wonder Woman series. I've loved his work ever since I read his and Azzarello's Dr. 13: Architecture & Morality. To put it bluntly, Chiang delivers here with Wonder Woman #1. It seems like Chiang's pencils have become a little more loose than what I'm used to, relying on heavier inks and less definition in figures, allowing colorist Matthew Wilson to fill in the rest of the details. But Chiang's sequential storytelling methods nail all the right beats, and he thankfully doesn't shy away from depicting environmental backdrops.

For what it's worth, I think Wonder Woman #1's strongest asset is the mystery it concocts. Wonder Woman is a great character, no doubt about it. But Azzarello and Chiang have planted the seeds to a mythology and story that has piqued my interest maybe better than any Wonder Woman series I've read before coming out of the gates. That's not to diminish the value and importance of previous Wonder Woman runs, it's just that Azzarello has tapped into a creative well that spins this character in a new light, one that could potentially create a mythology around Wonder Woman worthy of her Trinity rank.

VOTO: 9

CitazioneCOMICVINE

After not knowing who she was or where she's come from for as long as we have, it's refreshing to finally read a Wonder Woman who is self assured and confident in herself once again. This might be the Wonder Woman series her fans have been waiting for.
The Good

First, Cliff Chiang is phenomenal in this issue and is the perfect artist for the book -- it's also clear as to why he was chosen for this project. Chiang's style is angular and reminds me of the art from Greece's Archaic period; the same illustrations that can be found in the sculptures and clay pots of that era. I'm no art expert, so I've linked to some folks that are to help draw a comparison between Chiang's style in Wonder Woman #1 and the art from that period, here.

When it was announced that this version of Wonder Woman would be darker, they weren't kidding. The issue opens with the son of Zeus (though it's not clear which) who is hungry for power, surrounded by beautiful women. You get a clear idea that this will be the adversary Diana will likely face in this story arc, and he's interesting. The dialogue is entertaining, and the character is very creepy. He is able to possess and manipulate women with ease, and he seems to have little regard for human life. The second adversary in the story is Hera, and it's true what they say; Hera is not a woman you want to cross paths with -- particularly if you're human. Diana steps into the issue about a third of the way in and she seems to immediately identify her adversary in this book. The dialogue is interesting and entertaining and will leave you wanting more.
The Bad

As much as I wanted to like Zola, I didn't feel her introduction in this book was a very strong one. Additionally, Wonder Woman's appearance was rather brief, and it is not quite clear as to why she should have been the one to "save the day." This become even more confusing when Diana uses the key to travel to Zola's home, and Hermes says she "shouldn't be [t]here."
The Verdict

This is such a great issue. It introduces Diana's adversaries (albeit briefly,) and gives the reader just enough to really get into the story, without giving everything away. After reading through the first issue you will likely be left with a lot of unanswered questions, for example, "who is the adversary in the beginning of the story? How does Diana know how to use the key? What happened to Zola and what is her relationship with Zeus?" You get just enough Greek mythology to make you feel like you are reading a Wonder Woman story, but enough modernity to feel like you are dealing with the present day. The dialogue is interesting, the narrative is exciting and will leave you with a lot of unanswered questions. While there may not have been as much Wonder Woman in this first issue as I would have liked, it still left me wanting more and I am willing to wait for the next issue to get my fill. Very good start to the series, and accessible to new readers who are unfamiliar with Diana's character. This was almost a five. Almost.

4 STELLE SU 5

CitazioneCOMICBOOKRESOURCE

Diana is back. And it is good. Very, very good.

Yes, this is an excellent issue of "Wonder Woman," something I had wondered if I would ever get to say again after the mess that was "Odyssey." Thanks to the mis-handling of Wonder Woman for the past year, this was the one book I was excited to see relaunched, especially when Brian Azzarello and Cliff Chiang were attached as the creative team. Azzarello tends to approach superheroes in a way that goes a bit against the grain, and Chiang is nothing short of a dream on whatever project he's working on, so expectations were naturally high. This book had a lot to live up to both because of the creative team and because well. . . it's Wonder Woman. I'm happy to report that what we got is excellent on all fronts.

Azzarello doesn't spend a lot of time in Diana's head, or learning about her origin, or fussing with what may (or may not) have come before, and it's a great decision. We are plunged into the action: gods being manipulative gods, magical protectors, prophesized rivalries, mythological pregnancies, mortals in dire straights, and Diana kicking ass and taking names. The story stands on its own powerfully without a mess of back-story or history lessons and is confident in both its plotting and character work. You can feel absolutely that Azzarello has a vision for Diana and her world, and so far it's a vision that I'm delighted to watch unfold.

Azzarello leans heavily on the mythology in this issue, and it's clear that that's where he's heading, in general. This book is full of gods but Azzarello does it in a way that feels modern and unique. It's a way that I've been waiting for someone to do Wonder Woman's book for a very long time. Here mortals collide with the gods in both traditional ways (Zeus is still "Mr. Shenanigans") and in wholly new ways (Ares creates oracles out of some attractive groupies, Hera creates centaur warriors out of magic and horses) and it all works seamlessly together to create a fascinating and surprising tale.

Cliff Chiang's art is flat out phenomenal. His Diana is powerful, confident, beautiful, strong, and -- my personal favorite -- tall as the day is long. The character design is gorgeously creative and, like the story itself, feels smart and new. Diana's costume (pants or no pants, etc.) has been discussed ad nauseam of course, but I will say, whether you like pants or no, Chiang is the one you want to be drawing it. And if we can get rid of the silly choker and armband, I'm all for this costume and its silver that no longer has to clash with gold (which has always bothered me and I don't care how canon it is).

Chiang's characters actually "act" and their expressions match their dialog perfectly. The storytelling is nearly perfect in its precision and Chiang's action scenes are epic and fluid, if a bit gory. The gore is a bit thick compared to "Wonder Woman" arcs past, but it's so well done that it didn't bother me. Or, perhaps all of the new DCU #1's have upped the gore to such a degree that I've already been desensitized. Either way, if gore bothers you, there is definitely some to be had here, but it doesn't feel exploitative. Rather, it seemed just the nature of telling an adult superhero tale, and telling it well, without pulled punches.

Matthew Wilson's colors are exceptional. Sometimes I think the best colorists are the ones that I don't even notice until I go back a second time to focus on the coloring. That's how Wilson's colors feel here: so on-point as to almost not be noticeable. But when you look again, you'll notice the nuance Wilson finds in everything -- the layering of his nighttime scenes, the starkness of a battle fought on a farm in broad daylight, the pop of otherworldly blue light from a magical key -- it's all here and it's glorious.

Azzarello and Chiang have created a book worthy of Wonder Woman, herself – a hell of a ride – beautiful and smart, fast-paced and epic – from start to finish. Standing at the top of the new DCU 52, second perhaps only to "Batwoman" #1, "Wonder Woman" #1 is a must read for any fan.

5 STELLE SU 5

Green Lantern

molto, molto interessante il primo numero, e ho come l'impressione che sarà particolarmente collegato ad un altro personaggio dc che sta per comparire sulle pagine di un nuovo numero 1...se capite chi intendo  ;)

Green Hankey

Wonder Woman di Azzarello e Chiang non è una marchetta  :dyo: