News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Superman (USA) di G.Perez, K.Giffen, D.Jurgens

Aperto da Azrael, 30 Agosto 2011, 11:47:18

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Sawyer88

Cado completamente dalle nuvole, mi era sfuggita questa news!  :P Speriamo sia la volta buona!

Ikki di Phoenix

Più che altro se non si raddrizza la situazione con Lobdell io smetto di seguire la serie...

"Il fuoco... Un ardore fiammeggiante quale non avevo mai sentito prima di allora, un odio spropositato e dirompente mi sovrastava. Nel mio animo sembrava fluire un magma  incandescente, come se il mio cuore avesse preso a eruttare lava come un vulcano improvvisamente ridestatosi dopo anni di silenzio. Quella folgore, quella brace che sembrava sopita dentro di me aveva ripreso a bruciare, inarrestabile. Sentiii tutta la forza delle stelle esplodermi in petto.  Una smania irrefrenabile di uccidere mi assaliva. Dovevo saziarla."

Lois Lane

Sono due le cose che mi spaventano di Lobdell:

1) è uno scrittore che ha lavorato bene sulla Marvel

2) è uno scrittore che ha lavorato sugli x-men.

Ora...non vorrei che l'approccio con Superman (che non è un gruppo di adolescenti/grandi mutanti ecc., e non è Marvel) fosse difficoltoso. -_-

Occhi nella Notte

Citazione di: Hal Jordan il 12 Giugno 2012, 10:34:20
Più che altro se non si raddrizza la situazione con Lobdell io smetto di seguire la serie...

Anche io...  :ahsisi:

Solo quando l'ultimo campo sara' sporcato,
l'ultimo fiume inquinato, l'ultimo animale avvelenato e l'ultimo albero abbattuto
che gli uomini capiranno che non possono mangiare i soldi.

I Miei Articoli  http://www.dcleaguers.it/author/occhi-nella-notte<br />
Collezione Tavole Originali  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=46736<br />
COMPRO http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/%28vendo%29-parte-della-mia-collezione/msg1438045/#msg1438045

Ikki di Phoenix

Tieni conto Roby che l'attuale Superman è, a mio modo di vedere, più vicino alla Marvel che alla DC.
E' un "supereroe con superproblemi", certamente non un'icona.
Potrebbe funzionare.

"Il fuoco... Un ardore fiammeggiante quale non avevo mai sentito prima di allora, un odio spropositato e dirompente mi sovrastava. Nel mio animo sembrava fluire un magma  incandescente, come se il mio cuore avesse preso a eruttare lava come un vulcano improvvisamente ridestatosi dopo anni di silenzio. Quella folgore, quella brace che sembrava sopita dentro di me aveva ripreso a bruciare, inarrestabile. Sentiii tutta la forza delle stelle esplodermi in petto.  Una smania irrefrenabile di uccidere mi assaliva. Dovevo saziarla."

Lois Lane

Sì...quello è vero. Solo che mollerei io la serie. Un altro super-eroe con super-poteri proprio non saprei che farmene. Farà faville probabilmente soprattutto per gli adolescenti (che pensano di avere sempre super-problemi).

Però sta cosa è sconfortante. Alla fine è UN supereroe puro! UNO. Trasformarlo nell'ennesimo sfascia cazzi con problemi è proprio un peccato. Ma più o meno mi sa che l'andazzo è quello e amen. E Lobdell era lo scrittore d Generation X il che mi preoccupa.

Ikki di Phoenix

Roby, tu sai quanto io ti dia ragione in questa battaglia...
E' una delle cause principali per le quali per me il reboot ha fallito (fallito nel conquistare ME, s'intende, perché come vendite ha fatto tutt'altro)
Però Superman è un ragazzo di 23 anni; ho detto tutto. E' un giovane Spider-Man.

Lois Lane

Sawyer88

Io continuerò a seguire la serie anche se bisogna ammettere che 3 cambi di team creativi in 12 numeri iniziano ad essere tantini eh... Sul discorso super-eroe con super-poteri e problemi connessi credo, come avete già detto, sia proprio la strada che vogliono seguire dato che alla fine Clark ha 23 anni e sta appena scoprendo ciò che realmente vuol fare!

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Green Hankey

Bella intervista a Lobdell

CitazioneBryan Young: So, are you guys on this title for the long haul?

Scott Lobdell: Well the last time I was on a flagship title I stayed on for about five years! So trust me when I say that I am totally committed to writing Superman for at least twice as long.

BY: So you have long-term plans for the book?

SL: I don't work that way. Just like I could not have imagined a year ago that I'd be writing the world's most famous super hero... I like the stories of the characters to mirror the same sense spontaneity and unpredictability that define us in "real life".

Yes, I turned in a 25 page pitch for the series that examined every aspect of Superman, his friends, his enemies and over a dozen story ideas... but I've found over the years that the series often takes on a life of its own once the characters and the conflicts and the interactions start to show up on the page.

Just imagine how boring it would be if you sat down and told me exactly how your life was going to play out every month for the next 12 months -- who you were going to meet, what you were going to say, how they were going to act, what super powers you were going to use to defeat them? Then imagine the likelihood that your life would play out exactly the way you predicted it would over the course of the next twelve months.

BY: In an economy where readers are being forced to stretch their comic book dollar, how is your Superman going to distinguish himself from the other Superman books?

SL: Forced? I don't like to think we're forcing anyone to buy anything... I like to think we're providing readers with an opportunity to share an epic story rooted in a character that -- some seven decades later -- stands head and shoulders above all the other super heroes that have come after him.

As far as comparing Superman to the other books, I would say apples and oranges -- if those apples and oranges had a bright red "S" on their chests! Grant [Morrison] does that great retro-freshness he does and Geoff [Johns] gives us an unbridled action movie every month -- I'm determined to give you a Superman that surprises you from issue to issue.

That's not hyperbole, either, when I finished the plot for the first issue I gasped!

And then I gasped again when editorial approved it!

BY: Will you be carrying on the continuity, or pulling a new New 52 and tweaking things slightly?

SL: "Pulling a new New 52!? I love your questions, Bryan!

Let me say that there will be tweaking aplenty -- but I think it is going to be in terms of tone and attitude and not in history or continuity. We have no plans to reveal Lois is Superman's daughter from an alternate future or that Perry White is actually an amnesic Jonathon Kent who has been in witness protection.

But yes, you'll see from the very first issue -- in fact, even in the Annual and the Zero issue before it -- a Superman that is going to feel very of the moment.

BY: What is your favorite thing about the Superman character and how do you guys hope to bring that to book?

SL: I like the sheer uniqueness of Superman. The fact he is stuck on a planet of six billion people -- who he is the self-appointed champion of those people -- but that he will never be one of them? How awesome is that? If it were me I would probably take a deep breath and fly into space and find a planet where people were more like me (could you imagine what that would look like) -- maybe a planet that wasn't so reliant on what I did every day. But not Kal El. He's there day-in and day-out putting his life on the line for a people that alternately put him on a pedestal or steer clear of the most famous alien on Earth.

Again, there are over six billion people on the planet, and only one Superman.

(And when you consider that the other two "supers" are a girl who thinks you've gone totally native and a clone of you who was created to be the world's greatest living weapon -- he has more in common with the rest of us than he does with his own 'family'.)

That said, too often Superman is seen by readers as "too perfect" -- that he always makes the right choice. But the truth is, every choice has consequences and when all the choices you make are super choices you have super consequences.

The very first issue is going to see the results of several choices which are going to have ramifications for months to come!

BY: Do you have free reign to modify the mythos as you go? Or are you tied into what we currently know now about Superman in the new 52?

SL: I will have to let you know. So far I've pitched some really out there takes and stories and no one has asked to reel it in -- so I'm note sure what my limits are!

Even when I was writing the pitch I would laugh at myself for pitching a particular idea -- knowing full well they would never let me do this to Clark. But then they said "Congratulations" without ever adding a "...but, of course, we're not going to let you do that, Scott!"

So, so far, I guess I have free reign... but maybe only because I haven't come to the end of my leash!

BY: What comic books are you reading currently that people should check out?

SL: I am a huge fan of team books and I find that Teen Titans is maybe the newest and freshest take on teen super hero books on the market today. And Red Hood and The Outlaws is every bit as amazing and anarchistic as the fans proclaim it is -- I would place it in the top five of the industry's best books!

In fact, I am willing to say publically that if you adore Red Hood and The Outlaws (and, hey, who doesn't?!)... you are going to love the little red boxers off of Superman!

(It's important to note that Lobdell and Rocafort are the team behind Red Hood and the Outlaws.)

On that title, Lobdell saw some level of controversy for turning Starfire from a female role model into a sex object. Despite that change, the book is well-written and funny. It follows the exploits of Jason Todd (the Robin that died) and his band of misfits as they do "good" around the world. He's also been writing Teen Titans, which is the only book that features Tim Drake (the third Robin and current Red Robin). He has completely different writing voices appropriate for each of the books, so him writing Superman will come with true surprises and shouldn't be raising any red flags.

DC Comics will have more details later today about the book.

Bryan Young is the editor of the geek news site Big Shiny Robot! and the author of the brand new, critically acclaimed sci-fi novel Operation: Montauk.

Un grande, alla domanda che fumetti consigli di leggere, ha risposto con le sue due serie TT e Red Hood  :lolle:
I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Matches Malone

Sembrano dichiarazioni molto promettenti, speriamo.

Lois Lane

Da quel che ho capito qualcosa mi piace. Speriamo.

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Bobby Drake