News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Superman (USA) di G.Perez, K.Giffen, D.Jurgens

Aperto da Azrael, 30 Agosto 2011, 11:47:18

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Clod

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Green Hankey

Citazione di: Buddy Baker il 01 Ottobre 2011, 12:14:53
Io infatti facevo riferimento alla Intergang, di Morgan Edge ne avevo sentito parlare solo su Smalville da buon ignorantone

pure io  :lolle:

Non era il tipo interpretato da Rutger Hauer?
I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Clod

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Sawyer88

Mamma mia, ieri ho preso il numero in fumetteria e l'ho sfogliato alla veloce insieme a Flash e ho subito notato la quantità di testo che c'era e ho detto che l'avrei letto domenica mattina con calma  :lol:

Cioè, mi è sembrato di leggere non un numero ma 3!!! Troppo troppo troppissimo testo e come dice il buon Buddy molte delle volte inutile, è servito
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.
per il resto la descrizione era inutile! Mi è piaciuto il rapporto Clark/Lois soprattutto con la scena finale che ti lascia così  :(

Parte grafica molto molto buona! Buon primo numero che diventa noioso in certe parti perchè Perez "parla" troppo  :lol:

Matches Malone

Perez lascia Superman e al suo posto subentra un giovane talento:

Keith Giffen and Dan Jurgens are joining forces to take on SUPERMAN for DC COMICS-THE NEW 52. Jurgens will be writing the ongoing, modern-day adventures of the Man of Tomorrow, with Giffen illustrating.

"In my mind, Superman is still the first and best," said Jurgens. "He is the premier character in comics. As a writer, the thing I like best about Superman is the incredibly wide parameter of stories that suit him. Whether it's a cosmic enemy that threatens the entire planet or a next door neighbor who's confronted with an incredible moral dilemma, Superman is at home with both and everything in between. As an artist, the thing I like is the sense of power and integrity Superman embodies. There's something about drawing that majestic figure in flight with the cape and classic 'S' shield that will always be a kick. Working with Keith Giffen, one of the most creative guys in comics, who comes up with more ideas in five minutes than most guys do in a week, is the topper. I can't wait to get started."

"Are you kidding? It's SUPERMAN! The sky is the limit!" said Giffen. "I don't care what anyone says, Superman is DC's flagship title and Dan and I are going to sweat blood to make sure that everyone out there knows why. The sense of wonder that defined the character for so long is, most definitely, coming back. Big time."

No strangers to DC COMICS-THE NEW 52, the duo joins SUPERMAN fresh from a three-issue run on GREEN ARROW.

Look forward to their take on SUPERMAN, beginning with issue #7.

:lolle: :lolle: :lolle:

Magari lo ammazza di nuovo :lol:
Meno male che c'è Action Comics...massimo rispetto per Jurgens, ma per far presa e dare una ventata di freschezza al personaggio non credo sia lo scrittore più adatto, così come non lo è Perez.

Selina Kyle

Però Giffen potrebbe esserlo. Ha ancora un sacco di verve..  :up:
Edit: Giffen è solo ai disegni, ho letto male. Avrei visto meglio una scelta inversa. 

Una mela al giorno...

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Clod

Avrei preferito il contrario: Giffen a scrivere e Jurgens ai disegni
anche perchè Giffen non mi fa impazzire a disegnare, mentre coi dialoghi ci sa fare

landon

Passo, doppio passo e contropasso!

Lois Lane

serie che tanto non mi ha convinto sin dall'inizio...meglio AC  :sisi:

Green Hankey

Ragazzi guardate che Giffen coplotterà la trama  ;)

Comunque sembra proprio una scelta non dovuta a contrasti quella di mettere un nuovo team al posto di Perez, almeno questo emerge leggendo l'inizio dell'intervista del nuovo team su CBR.
I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Azrael

SUPERMAN #5
Written by GEORGE PEREZ
Art by JESUS MERINO
Cover by GEORGE PEREZ
1:25 Variant cover by GEORGE PEREZ
On sale JANUARY 25 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
There is a malignancy in Metropolis that is ruining the city, and its name is Superman! The aliens who have been attacking The Man of Steel these past few issues unite to purge the Earth of Superman! The worst part? The people of Metropolis seem to agree with the aliens!

Lillo

Azrael