News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Justice League (USA) di Geoff Johns & Jim Lee

Aperto da Azrael, 29 Agosto 2011, 15:40:28

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Green Hankey

I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

nicoman

Non c'è il numero su
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.
nel #0 di JL  :hmm:

"I hear words but I cannot understand them.
The roar of the fire inside my brain...bloats out everything.
Suddenly I remember a former name. Someone named Jack Moore. Was that me? He never got into figths. Hated violence.
Now violence seems so right. So natural.
For a moment I lose flight. The crazy power diminishes.
I realize I mustn't think. Just act.
Just Kill."

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:IL MIO MERCATINO: cerco graphic novel, vendo new 52. Passate!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Daredevil

Citazione di: Clod il 02 Luglio 2012, 17:08:09
sì, non è il miglior Reis
Per me è proprio bruttina. Guardate Superman :huh:

Matches Malone

Citazione di: Azrael il 02 Luglio 2012, 16:35:29
Exclusive First Look at the Cover for DC COMICS-THE NEW 52 ZERO

As you already know, DC Entertainment will reveal the origins, secrets, and shocking fates of characters like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern and many, many more, in 55 special #0 issues this September.

Just in time for the holiday season, these issues will be collected in a massive 1,328-page deluxe hardcover compilation. On sale December 12, DC COMICS-THE NEW 52 ZERO is a must-have for any comics fan.

Below, take an exclusive first look at the book's cover by artists Ivan Reis and Joe Prado.

Ma è davvero Reis?
Superman è piuttosto brutto, mentre Reis in genere lo disegna divinamente...per questo mi viene il dubbio :mmm:
Se è lui l'ha fatto veramente di fretta e senza cura per qualche motivo.

Lois Lane

Citazione di: Matches Malone il 02 Luglio 2012, 22:21:38

As you already know, DC Entertainment will reveal the origins, secrets, and shocking fates of characters like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern and many, many more, in 55 special #0 issues this September.

Just in time for the holiday season, these issues will be collected in a massive 1,328-page deluxe hardcover compilation. On sale December 12, DC COMICS-THE NEW 52 ZERO is a must-have for any comics fan.

Below, take an exclusive first look at the book's cover by artists Ivan Reis and Joe Prado.

Ma è davvero Reis?
Superman è piuttosto brutto, mentre Reis in genere lo disegna divinamente...per questo mi viene il dubbio :mmm:
a meno che non sia un imitatore di Reis fatto passare per Reis  :ph34r:

O qualche inchiostratore bastardo e incapace.  :sick:

E' bruttina proprio...

Azrael

Citazione di: Clark Kent il 02 Luglio 2012, 22:27:39
Citazione di: Matches Malone il 02 Luglio 2012, 22:21:38

Ma è davvero Reis?
a meno che non sia un imitatore di Reis fatto passare per Reis  :ph34r:

O qualche inchiostratore bastardo e incapace.  :sick:

E' bruttina proprio...

Sopratutto Diana, è bruttissima
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Azrael

The mysterious villain known as Graves continues to harass the Justice League, and his identity is revealed as — Spoiler alert, if you really don't know how to read between the lines — none other than David Graves, the League's biographer.

As big reveals go, this one was more than a little predictable, and also rather underwhelming and anti-climatic. The problem lies in the fact that there really hasn't been enough of a build-up to the reveal, as the Graves character has only been harassing the league for a couple of issues now, and rather than coming off as an uber-villain, his somewhat minor crimes just seem to have been an annoyance to the league.

Graves' powers seem to be mystical in origin, and involve his use of the ghosts of his dead family to harness the league's feeling of regret and guilt, and use them against them to cripple them emotionally and physically. It's a variant of a power that we've seen supervillains use dozens of times in the past. Using the ghosts of his dead family is a new slant, but his attack on the league still comes off as a little tired and clichéd.

The other major problem with Graves' attack on the league is that by using the characters' regrets against them, the plot assumes that the reader is emotionally invested in the characters' lives, and I don't think that Johns has done enough character building in the previous issues to make this the case. All of the characters feel very flat and two-dimensional, and it feels like instead of actually trying to develop these characters and helping readers to get to know the new versions of them, Johns has just depended upon the reader's familiarity with the characters' legends — i.e., Batman is moody, Superman is a boy scout, Wonder Woman is a proud warrior, and so on. Consequently it's very hard to empathize with their plight, and seeing them put in harm's way generates very little in the way of an emotional response.

Technically, the issue is quite badly paced — opening with a very decompressed sequence, followed by a few pages of filler, before the action hits and the last few pages are packed full of a rushed fight sequence that has very little room to breath. The dialogue is wooden and corny, and the monologue/narration is very poorly constructed and distracts from the action occurring in-panel.

There's no denying that Jim Lee is a legendary artist, and his artwork has been the blueprint for much of the look of the current DC Universe. It's hard to shake the feeling that Lee may have spread himself a little too thin here. While the early issues of the series were very well illustrated, with really tight and detailed pencils, his linework in the more recent issues has seemed a bit looser and more rushed that is his standard.

The problem is compounded by the fact that he's not inking his own pencils on the book, but instead is being inked over by three different artists. Not only does this steal away some of the dynamic quality of his artwork, but the three inkers are going for a very stylized look that has a production line quality to it, with very little flare or sense of originality.

The same can be said of the color job, as the issue has three separate colorists, and even has assists from Hi-Fi color design — presumably to ensure that the book was out on time. As a result the color artwork is flat and lifeless, and looks a bit color-by-numbers.

The book's final artwork consists mostly of splash pages, with eight of the twenty being used for single or double page splashes. Nearly all of these splashes are unnecessary, and don't add to story in anyway, and in most cases just act to slow the plot down and decompress the issue.

A book like Justice League should be the linchpin of the entire DC Universe, instead the book is one of the most dull and uninspired books that DC is currently publishing. The title started out strong, but plot and characterization have fallen by the wayside, and the book now seems to be a series of action scenes held together by a very thin thread of narrative.

3 su 10

Da Newsarama
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Lois Lane

eh la madonna...ma che dicono per dare 3 su 10?  :lolle:

Red Robin

wa ja 3 su 10 ? E' vero hce non sarà il massimo  tra i numeri usciti finora, ma 3 è troppo basso.

Green Hankey

ma è un numero da 7-7,5....

ovviamente della backup neanche una parola.... e come al solito ci sono alcune frasi che boh, non hanno francamente molto senso, ma vabbè in fondo è il parere soggettivo di un fan

John Dorian

Ma nella cover non c'era Shazam?
"Time is a flat circle"

Thanos

questa se non ho capito male è la copertina che sarà sull'edizione che raccoglierà tutti i numeri 0

spero davvero che ingrani sta testata, per ora in italia è la più sacrificabile IMHO, ed è tutto dire...

nicoman

Comunque le cover che hanno mostrato tempo fa non erano quelle definitive: sul preview c'è scritto sempre "not final cover art"  :ahsisi:

"I hear words but I cannot understand them.
The roar of the fire inside my brain...bloats out everything.
Suddenly I remember a former name. Someone named Jack Moore. Was that me? He never got into figths. Hated violence.
Now violence seems so right. So natural.
For a moment I lose flight. The crazy power diminishes.
I realize I mustn't think. Just act.
Just Kill."

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:IL MIO MERCATINO: cerco graphic novel, vendo new 52. Passate!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Green Hankey

Dopo aver sperato Fabook su DetCom (avverato), si è pure avverata pure questa cosa:

This fall, JUSTICE LEAGUE #13 will introduce a legendary villain to DC COMICS-THE NEW 52: The Cheetah. The first of a two-issue chapter, the story comes to you from the creative team of writer Geoff Johns and guest artist Tony S. Daniel.

"I'm thrilled and honored to again work with Geoff Johns on this JUSTICE LEAGUE arc," Daniel told THE SOURCE. "It's going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait to work on my favorite characters. JUSTICE LEAGUE is the first book I pull because of the big stories and the great Jim Lee art inside. I'm very happy that I get a chance to focus all my energy on making my best artwork for Geoff and the fans of JUSTICE LEAGUE."

"Tony and I will be re-introducing one of DC's iconic villains - the Cheetah - and uncovering her mysterious connection to Wonder Woman and the Justice League," added Johns. "For me, the Cheetah is up there with Black Manta, Sinestro and Captain Cold as one of the most iconic villains in the DC Universe, and she'll become a major villainous force in 2012 and beyond. The fallout from JUSTICE LEAGUE #12 starts here as we head towards next year's TRINITY WAR."

JUSTICE LEAGUE #13 lands in stores on October 17th. Below, take an exclusive first look at Daniel's cover for the issue.