Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Wonder Woman (USA) di J.M. Straczynski

Aperto da Nexus, 15 Aprile 2010, 22:32:41

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Captain America

Citazione di: Oliver Queen il 01 Luglio 2010, 15:10:41
massì, chissenefrega del costume, tanto farà la stessa fine di questi

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

Preferirei un ritorno al primo costume... :sisi: :sisi:

Azrael

Citazione di: Oliver Queen il 01 Luglio 2010, 15:10:41
massì, chissenefrega del costume, tanto farà la stessa fine di questi

la prima è bellissimaaaaaaa  :w00t:
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Azrael

GAIL SIMONE ON WONDER WOMAN #600

"George Perez would like to draw a story for Wonder Woman #600, and he wants you to write it."

What?

George Perez what?

He wants WHO to write it?

I've had some amazing experiences as a writer in the time I've been at DC Comics, but every comic writer will tell you there're few things as thrilling as working with an artist you've adored for years. Every assignment is special and important, but writing JLA for Jose Garcia Lopez, writing Superman for John Byrne, or writing a Black Canary story for Michael Golden, well, those are moments a writer lives for.

But this is Wonder Woman, and this is George Perez.

You have to understand. I love Wonder Woman. And George is the biggest reason why. The buttkicking, compassionate, brilliant, daring, courageous, loving Princess Diana that we all know, no one made her come alive like George. He told her adventures in a way that made me feel like someone cared that I was in the audience.

He took her creator's template and made it soar even higher. He gave her a heart and a mind and a soul that still resonate today. When comics were getting more about brutality, George's Wonder Woman was literate, charming, funny, daring, and everyone knew this was it, this was the game-changer for Diana. When the world wasn't quite interesting enough to hold her, he rebuilt the world around her; horrid, scary villains, terrific supporting characters, and the best sisters anyone could ever have in the mighty Amazons.

George is a hero of mine for too many reasons to count. I never see him doing anything at a con for himself, he's always rushing to one charity signing or another. He encourages and inspires creators with tireless generosity. When many creators think tearing down is the way to create interest, George is a builder. To put it bluntly, I can't imagine what the DCU would be like now without his influence.

Teen Titans, Crisis On Infinite Earths, and so many more.

And Wonder Woman.

Writing this short little story for issue #600's celebration, just a little tale about where people find inspiration, for George to draw was one of the happiest experiences I've ever had as a writer. And of COURSE I stuck in a zillion characters and a huge fight scene, and of course...George nailed it. With an industrial strength nail gun.

See for yourself, he's still the best.

Like everyone, I'm excited to see what the new creative team handles the greatest action heroine ever created. I wish them the best of luck and huge success. It's an awesome responsibility writing Diana, but also intimidating because a certain writer/artist set the bar so unbelievably freaking high.

Thank you, George.

You're a wonder.

Alcune Tavole :

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Cooper

no alle firme abnormi. sì agli elmetti sulle teste dei supereroi.

zardoz

complimenti per henry rollins nell'avatar

Green Arrow

zardoz

vedo ora
i mastri del forum ne hanno scritto a proposito..
mi limito a copiarti il link dal sito
http://www.dcleaguers.it/interviste/la-nuova-wonder-woman/

Cooper

Citazione di: zardoz il 01 Luglio 2010, 18:39:32
complimenti per henry rollins nell'avatar

complimenti a te che sei l'unico qua ad averlo riconosciuto.

non avevo visto l'articolo, appena saputo la cosa (fonte geekologie) ho scritto qui senza badarci.

io dico no, cioè, capisco la capacità di reinventarsi facendo mosse giuste che è da sempre in possesso della DC (a confronto delle ciofeche che la Marvel ci sta propinando post Civil War) però WW è, oltre ad un personaggio dei fumetti, un'icona riconoscibile ai più anche grazie ad un'intermedialità che gli è stata data. No, mi sembra una scelta sbagliata.
no alle firme abnormi. sì agli elmetti sulle teste dei supereroi.

Matches Malone

Cappellaio Matto

E' anche vero che il personaggio, nonostante sulla carta sia il terzo eroe più importante della DC, non è mai riuscita a stare davvero al passo degli altri due.
Per cui, provare un cambiamento (il tema prettamente mitologico è, di per sè, limitativo, soprattutto quando la si è portata a relazionarsi con gli altri eroi) può essere una strada.
Come sempre, bisogna vedere come la tazza sarà riempita.

A me incuriosisce, si  :sisi:

Azrael

DON KRAMER ON WONDER WOMAN #600

Wonder Woman is THE female icon of comic books and probably the most recognizable female super hero in the world. When I was a kid, I was first introduced to her by watching the Super Friends cartoons and the Linda Carter/Wonder Woman show and loved it despite all the camp. Just seeing comic book heroes come to life was a real treat back then. I rediscovered her with the George Perez comics in the 80s. Over the years, her power level and costume has gone through many changes but her character has always remained true. I think her best years are still ahead of her. I feel fortunate to be working with such an iconic character on such a momentous occasion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ma guardate quanto è attraente con i pantaloni  :wub:

Cappellaio Matto

L'assenza del gonnellino però si nota, si  :sisi:

Green Arrow

beh... ho letto le prime pagine di questa nuova direzione sul #600, e questo progetto, per quanto azzardato, mi convince di più delle premesse per la sua run su Supes

Citazione di: Cappellaio Matto il 01 Luglio 2010, 19:36:49

ma alla fine non se ne sente neanche tanto la mancanza...

Azrael

Citazione di: Oliver Queen il 01 Luglio 2010, 19:40:10
beh... ho letto le prime pagine di questa nuova direzione sul #600, e questo progetto, per quanto azzardato, mi convince di più delle premesse per la sua run su Supes

Citazione di: Cappellaio Matto il 01 Luglio 2010, 19:36:49

ma alla fine non se ne sente neanche tanto la mancanza...

neanche un pò  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

sono convinto che sarà un grandissimo numero!!!!  :wub:

Azrael

FRANCIS MANAPUL ON WONDER WOMAN #600

The thing I love most about Wonder Woman is her roots. Raised an Amazon warrior, her very essence combines the very best of mythology and modern day heroes. You could say she bridges the gap between the heroic tales the Greeks used to tell, to the modern day feats of the heroes that roam the DC Universe. In one word she is EPIC. Best of all she just plain kicks ass!