Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Adventure Comics & The Legion of Super-Heroes

Aperto da Lar Gand, 10 Agosto 2009, 16:46:49

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Lar Gand

Levitz returns to the 30th Century

Wednesday, September 9th, 2009

You may have heard that Paul Levitz will be once again adding his considerable talent, drive and creativity to our ever expanding universe as a regular DC Comics writer.

So, what's his first writing assignment?

Paul is returning to the title he made great as both a writer and editor, ADVENTURE COMICS, and with his eyes set to the future, he brings several of his favorite characters with him. ADVENTURE is the first in a number of projects, both ongoing and mini-series that Paul will be taking on as he joins of our list of top notch creators here at DC.

As Executive Editor, and as a fan, I can't wait for him to get started.

-Dan DiDio
Grant Morrison ha sempre ragione, non perdete tempo a pensarla in modo diverso perché sarebbe solo colpa vostra  :ahsisi:<br />Grant Morrison è S.S.I. (Supremo, Sopraffino e Inarrivabile.)<br />One Invasion? One Lantern!<br /><br />"Se esiste un lavoro migliore nei comics che scrivere la Legione, con il suo enorme cast e le sue grandi opportunità creative, non l'ho mai avuto" - Paul Levitz<br /><br />"Abbiate fede, credete che un uomo possa volare, e con le sue ali condurvi lontano dalle vostre sofferenze" - Clark Kent - Action Comics 798

Lar Gand

1) Lost_Daughter wrote:
The Adventure Comics changeover. How did that happen? Was it planned? Will Legion be the stars? Will Levitz continue with Geoff's plans?

Dan DiDio: The change was in the works already before Paul stepped into the mix. And the change started at the moment we decided Francis was going to be the artist on The Flash.

What we're planning to do with The Flash ongoing series, we needed to get Francis and Geoff off the Adventure Comics series so they could concentrate on The Flash ongoing.

So we knew we had a change there. We just weren't sure exactly where and when. And we were going back and forth on which issue it was because Geoff had a really wonderful Superboy story that he wanted to tell that, unfortunately, will have to be pushed to a later date.

But my goal now is to get those guys going on Flash as soon as possible. And then when all the changes started to occur, Paul was our only choice for the series. And to be quite frank with you, before even knowing everything that was taking place, Paul was the person we were thinking about approaching for the series as well, given his association with the Legion, given his association with Adventure Comics, and his love for the title, and his love for those characters. It only made sense for him to be the one to take this and move it to its next incarnation.

Newsarama: There's no doubt that when you think of Paul, you think of Legion of Super-Heroes. But there are Conner Kent fans out there that are wondering - what's going to happen to the Superboy piece of this comic?

DiDio: We're going to see Conner's, probably, gradual leave from that book. But that's not to say Conner won't be joining a team book soon, or appearing in another series of his own at some point.

Nrama: Then as a follow-up to that question, ds69 wrote:
Dan, you now have the GREATEST LSH writer back on the title, you must use an A-list artist. Who will it be?

DiDio: I don't have the artist chosen yet. We have several people in mind. What I really want to do is sit down with Paul to see what his direction, tone and feel is. And to work with him on selecting the proper artist. We want to make sure he's a part of the process as well, in choosing the artist for the book.

But because there are so many things going on now, that's a little on hold for the second. What Paul's been doing is actually getting up to speed on the Legion of Super-Heroes. He's just been going through all the work Geoff has done on the characters lately, as well as James Robinson. And he's looking to build on the foundation we have going right now.
Grant Morrison ha sempre ragione, non perdete tempo a pensarla in modo diverso perché sarebbe solo colpa vostra  :ahsisi:<br />Grant Morrison è S.S.I. (Supremo, Sopraffino e Inarrivabile.)<br />One Invasion? One Lantern!<br /><br />"Se esiste un lavoro migliore nei comics che scrivere la Legione, con il suo enorme cast e le sue grandi opportunità creative, non l'ho mai avuto" - Paul Levitz<br /><br />"Abbiate fede, credete che un uomo possa volare, e con le sue ali condurvi lontano dalle vostre sofferenze" - Clark Kent - Action Comics 798

Lar Gand

Bellissimo il num 2, tutto per Conner e Cassie  :wub:

Lar Gand

Take a look at ADVENTURE COMICS #3

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

Lar Gand

Questa cosa del "diario" mi piace molto

l'ultima annotazione del num 1 era bruttissima, ma l'ultima del num 2 va dalla parte giusta

Hal Jordan

KAL

"I have taken way their confusion and replaced it with obediance. I have taken away their fear of themselves and given them a fear of Darkseid. I have liberated them from the chaos of indecision. I have given them one straight path! One purpose! One goal: TO DIE FOR DARKSEID!"

American_Gaijin89

Nexus

Chi è la carogna che ha deturpato la copertina con il codice a barre? :ghost:
Previously known as Andrea.

Green Lantern

che figata di serie, manapul è un mostro mamma mia...

Occhi nella Notte

Solo quando l'ultimo campo sara' sporcato,
l'ultimo fiume inquinato, l'ultimo animale avvelenato e l'ultimo albero abbattuto
che gli uomini capiranno che non possono mangiare i soldi.

I Miei Articoli  http://www.dcleaguers.it/author/occhi-nella-notte<br />
Collezione Tavole Originali  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=46736<br />
COMPRO http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/%28vendo%29-parte-della-mia-collezione/msg1438045/#msg1438045

Lar Gand

Citazione di: KAL il 09 Ottobre 2009, 22:53:19
conner negli outsiders?

Nn credo, nn ci vedo un motivo, magari arruolano uno di nuovo Krypton

Green Lantern

forse si riferiva al fatto che c'è red robin in copertina, ma quello è per un altro motivo :asd:

comunque io pure non vedo l'ora di vedere manapul su Flash, ora capisco perchè Johns e Manapul mollano dopo i primi 6 numeri...

Lar Gand

Ikki di Phoenix

STUPENDO!!!!

Questa serie mi sta piacendo da morire, e devo dire che Red Robin/Superboy è una gran coppia! Non l'avrei mai detto, ma mi sono completamente ricreduto...

Manapul è dio, godo al pensiero di quel che ci aspetta.

"Il fuoco... Un ardore fiammeggiante quale non avevo mai sentito prima di allora, un odio spropositato e dirompente mi sovrastava. Nel mio animo sembrava fluire un magma  incandescente, come se il mio cuore avesse preso a eruttare lava come un vulcano improvvisamente ridestatosi dopo anni di silenzio. Quella folgore, quella brace che sembrava sopita dentro di me aveva ripreso a bruciare, inarrestabile. Sentiii tutta la forza delle stelle esplodermi in petto.  Una smania irrefrenabile di uccidere mi assaliva. Dovevo saziarla."