News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Wonder Woman - Rise of the Olympian (USA)

Aperto da Lar Gand, 21 Agosto 2009, 13:42:41

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Nexus

C'è un topic dedicato al ciclo di Strac, posta la Preview anche lì (ma siccome non è l'unico autore del #600, lascia pure questa preview qui :sisi:)
Previously known as Andrea.

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Azrael

NICOLA SCOTT ON WONDER WOMAN #600

"Wonder Woman was my first introduction to superheroes and, later, my first introduction to comics books. She's always been a presence in my life and was very much the reason for my choosing comics as a career. Working on Wonder Woman over the last few months with Gail Simone and Greg Rucka has been an absolute highlight for me and I feel extremely privileged to be contributing to her landmark issue.

My most well known Wonder Woman piece has, for many years, been a pin-up I did for my portfolio when I was just starting out. For the last few years I've been keen for an excuse to redo the image and here it is. With Jason Wright's colours I think we've managed to achieve something nice and iconic. Wonder Woman in her purest form."

Azrael

ADAM HUGHES ON WONDER WOMAN #600

Wonder Woman is the greatest comic-book superheroine of all time, and I can prove it with math. If you need proof of Wonder Woman's stature as the greatest comic-book superheroine of all-time, then, PLEASE, go add up all the issues of any other female character and see if you come close to SIX HUNDRED. No other female character has remained in print, consistently, since the Second World War. Think about that. Are there ANY? From ANY company? Nope. Sometimes, simple statistics speak volumes: Wonder Woman has been around, month-in-month-out, for almost 70 years. How many heroines (or heroes!) can boast such a feat? How many PUBLICATIONS have been in print since WWII? She has inspired, intrigued, and entertained - NON-STOP - through 5 American wars, 13 U.S. presidential administrations, and she's even outlasted regimes like the Soviet Union. Wonder Woman endures because she's the best of the best, the baddest of the bad, the bluest of the blue