Autore Topic: Young Justice (Serie Animata)  (Letto 101229 volte)

Offline Chocozell

• Amministratore
  • Casa sua è un cesso, ma i fumetti sono imbustati
  • Seiten Taisei
Re:Young Justice (Serie Animata)
« Risposta #1230 il: 12 Settembre 2020, 22:00:16 »
  • Oleh, a quando però?!
    Perché non mettono in cantiere altre serie animate, damn it!

Inviato dal mio Redmi 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Firma.png

Online Azrael

• Batman Inc.
    • Moderatore Globale Dell'Ordine di Saint Dumas
    • Azrael V DC Leaguers: Dawn of Nerdness
    • La Vittoria Sta Nei Preparativi
      • Blog Azrael
    « Risposta #1231 il: 13 Settembre 2020, 01:44:29 »
  • Bene, pero' devo ancora vedere la 3.
    INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
    Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Online Man of Steel

• Kryptoniani
    • King Nerd
    • Hope
    « Risposta #1232 il: 08 Ottobre 2021, 22:58:47 »
  • 'Young Justice: Phantoms': Showrunners Tease What to Expect From Season 4, Along With Exclusive Key Art

Citazione
    Last season significantly expanded the cast, even showing the next generation or two. How will the next season handle such a large ensemble?

GREG WEISMAN: We expand the cast with every season, always introducing new young heroes. (It’s not called Young Justice for nothing!) But, as always, we don’t attempt to give every character full coverage in every season. The needs of story and the growth of our original core cast of heroes (now going by Nightwing, Aquaman, Superboy, Miss Martian, Tigress, Zatanna and Rocket) dictate which other characters — new and old — we’ll focus on.

BRANDON VIETTI: From the beginning, we set out to use the entire DC Universe as a backdrop and a catalyst of evolution for our core characters. Each new character introduced has a unique story that helps us further explore the reaches of the DC Universe and the depths of all characters involved. Using the literal passage of time to introduce new generations of young characters gives our series a unique method of showing real growth and that’s something we continue to have fun within Season 4.

We also saw the Suicide Squad in the previous season — can we expect them to return?

WEISMAN: Well, here’s the… plan… WAIT A MINUTE! You can’t trick us that easily! NO SPOILERS!

Now that the teams have come clean to one another, will there be more covert teams in the next season? How will the spotlight change the team dynamics?

WEISMAN: This season focuses more on individual character dynamics than on League/Team/Outsiders politics. But we will see a bit of each of these squads (among others), and covert action is always an important part of the Young Justice dynamic.

VIETTI: Coming clean doesn’t always mean staying clean. We always find reasons for characters to engage in more secrets and lies that complicate both hero life and private life. And it’s through complications and covert actions that we learn the most about our characters and their evolving dynamics with each other.

Last season ended on a huge cliffhanger with the Legion of Superheroes reveal. How much can we expect to see of the iconic team?

VIETTI: We wouldn’t call last season’s ending a cliffhanger. I think that word’s meaning has been stretched to include any intriguing thing not thoroughly revealed before a season ends. But obviously, we wouldn’t drop in the Legion ring without a plan to follow up on it—

WEISMAN: And follow up we do. Beyond that… NO SPOILERS!

Halo was a pretty big part of the last season, and we still don’t know much about their powers. Is that something that will be explored further?

WEISMAN: We definitely have more to explore about Halo and Violet Harper in the coming season.

VIETTI: I think Violet’s journey has really resonated throughout our crew in various ways over the past two seasons. It’s rare to find a character that can spark growth and change in us as the writers and artists just as much as we can craft change for them. Violet is such a character.

Jack Kirby's Fourth World has been a big inspiration for the show as a whole, and we saw Metron in Season 3. What can you tease about that world in Season 4?

WEISMAN: We could tease a lot but… NO SPOILERS!

VIETTI: I’m not above teasing. We always build on what we establish in past seasons. So Fourth World fans have plenty to look forward to and even more to be surprised about.

Young Justice: Phantoms will premiere soon on HBO Max, and will be featured in the upcoming DC Fandome event on Saturday, October 16.
    https://collider.com/young-justice-season-4-poster-showrunners-interview-hbo-max/

4th World e LOSH, hype alle stelle. :ahsisi:
    Datemi anche Jon bambino! :wub:
    I seek the means to fight injustice.

To turn fear against those who prey on the fearful.

Offline Bruce Wayne

• Arkham Asylum
    • Whatever
    • Spamma di meno, per la miseria!
    • Apophenia
    « Risposta #1233 il: 08 Ottobre 2021, 23:08:58 »
  • È passato troppo, dovrei rivedere la terza (prima e seconda me le ricordo molto bene, anche se essendo le migliori ho voglia di rivedere anche quelle  :lolle:)

Offline Chocozell

• Amministratore
    • Seiten Taisei
    « Risposta #1234 il: 09 Ottobre 2021, 13:45:06 »
  • Terza scarsina, concordo.
    Avevo iniziato a rivedere la prima non molto tempo fa rotfl
    Firma.png

Online Clod

• Moderatore
    • Sociopatico compulsivo da tastiera
    « Risposta #1235 il: 09 Ottobre 2021, 17:18:56 »
  • A me invece è piaciuta moltissimo. Non vedo l'ora per questa quarta stagione, per me il top dai tempi delle serie del Timmverso.

Inviato dal mio SM-A705FN utilizzando Tapatalk

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Offline Slask

• Vertigo
    • Spamma di meno, per la miseria!
      • Nova Gulp
    « Risposta #1236 il: 13 Ottobre 2021, 21:23:51 »
  • Ma perché diamine non le hanno ancora doppiate da noi?
    Le prime due stanno su Netflix, possibile che l'accordo con DC Universe HBOMax non comprenda le nuove stagioni?

Offline Chocozell

• Amministratore
    • Seiten Taisei
    « Risposta #1237 il: 13 Ottobre 2021, 23:17:32 »
  • Le prime due sono state doppiate perché lo aveva fatto Cartoon Network, che ha scaricato la palla per scarso interesse da parte del pubblico.
    Firma.png