Menu principale

Batman: Year One (Animated)

Aperto da Batman Forever, 09 Giugno 2010, 21:23:39

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Bruce Wayne

hey

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Dark Knight

"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win." Batman - Bruce Wayne

Knightmare Batman

wow bello :P e i disegni  dal poco che vedo mi piacciono molto.
Ex Rutger85, Ex Hal Jordan, Ex Thomas Wayne

Occhi nella Notte

Citazione di: Azrael il 21 Settembre 2011, 19:16:33
Batman: Year One" Official Clip – The Dinner Party

"Batman: Year One" Official Clip – The Dinner Party

The all-new, PG-13 rated film arrives October 18, 2011 from Warner Home Video as a Blu-ray™ Combo Pack and DVD ($19.98 SRP), On Demand and for Download.

Batman: Year One is based on the landmark 1987 DC Comics titles from 12-time Eisner Award winner Frank Miller and illustrator David Mazzucchelli. The film depicts young Bruce Wayne's return to Gotham City in his first attempts to fight injustice as a costumed vigilante. The playboy billionaire chooses the guise of a giant bat to combat crime, creates an early bond with a young Lieutenant James Gordon (who is already battling corruption from inside the police department), inadvertently plays a role in the birth of Catwoman, and helps to bring down a crooked political system that infests Gotham.

Primetime television stars Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad), Ben McKenzie (Southland, The O.C.), Eliza Dushku (Dollhouse, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica) provide the core voices for Batman: Year One. Three-time Emmy® Award winner Cranston gives voice to young Jim Gordon, while McKenzie makes his animated voiceover debut as Bruce Wayne/Batman. Fanboy favorites Dushku and Sackhoff fill the roles of Selina Kyle/Catwoman and Detective Sarah Essen, respectively. Alex Rocco (The Godfather) is the voice of crime lord Carmine Falcone.

Animation master Bruce Timm is executive producer of Batman: Year One. Directors are Lauren Montgomery (Superman/Batman: Apocalypse) and Sam Liu (All-Star Superman) from a script penned by Academy Award® nominee Tab Murphy (Gorillas in the Mist, Superman/Batman: Apocalypse).

Brividi....

Solo quando l'ultimo campo sara' sporcato,
l'ultimo fiume inquinato, l'ultimo animale avvelenato e l'ultimo albero abbattuto
che gli uomini capiranno che non possono mangiare i soldi.

I Miei Articoli  http://www.dcleaguers.it/author/occhi-nella-notte<br />
Collezione Tavole Originali  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=46736<br />
COMPRO http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/%28vendo%29-parte-della-mia-collezione/msg1438045/#msg1438045

traianos

bellissimo...peccato che come per Under the red hood qui non arriverà nulla

Harleen Quinzel

Lillo

Citazione di: Dean Winchester il 05 Settembre 2011, 23:53:57
Certo se facessero anche un lungometraggio su Long Halloween sarebbe il massimo del massimo.

quello sarebbe da distribuire nei Cinema!!!

Carmine Falcone

Citazione di: Lillo il 24 Settembre 2011, 19:18:57
Certo se facessero anche un lungometraggio su Long Halloween sarebbe il massimo del massimo.

Come minimo  :ahsisi:

Dean Winchester

Citazione di: Lillo il 24 Settembre 2011, 19:18:57

Davvero!

Slask

un lungometraggio animato su Il Lungo Halloween non renderebbe giustizia al fumetto..     a meno che non lo facessero durare 2 ore e mezza..   :asd:

The Dark Knight

Ho il sospetto che tutti si lamenterebbero per il finale e il numero spropositato di personaggi...meglio Anno uno.  :batman:
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win." Batman - Bruce Wayne

BatMax

Beh, Nolan ha attinto qualcosa dal ciclo di Loeb/Sale, specialmente in "The Dark knight" no?
Le sfumature dei personaggi (specialmente Dent), la famiglia Falcone, lo sfondo urbano e noir.....

The Dark Knight

Sì,ma ha realizzato qualcosa di completamente diverso però con molti meno personaggi e una storia del tutto differente.

Dean Winchester

Non vedo cosa c'entri TDK :asd: io voglio un lungometraggio animato su Long Halloween! :ahsisi: