Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Batman: Year One (Animated)

Aperto da Batman Forever, 09 Giugno 2010, 21:23:39

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Caped Crusader

Citazione di: Occhi nella Notte il 03 Luglio 2010, 04:10:53
Citazione di: Yellow il 02 Luglio 2010, 23:38:51
CitazioneIn related news, Warner Home Video has recently issued several new titles for upcoming home video releases from the studio. The following titles added to Warner Home Video's upcoming slate of releases, in relation to upcoming related animated projects, include Green Lantern: Emerald Knights, Batman: Year One and Superman/Batman: Apocalypse.

LINK

Si cazzoooooooooooooooooo...  ora manca che facciamo Arkham Asylum di Morrison con disegni simili al fumetto e poi posso morire in pace...
:ahsisi: :ahsisi:
Ra's al Ghul: "Se ti tramuti in qualcosa di più di un semplice uomo, se consacri te stesso ad un ideale e se nessuno riesce a fermarti, allora diventerai tutta un'altra cosa".
Wayne: "Che cosa?"
Ra's al Ghul: "Una leggenda, signor Wayne".

Green Hornet

CitazioneIn related news, Warner Home Video has recently issued several new titles for upcoming home video releases from the studio. The following titles added to Warner Home Video's upcoming slate of releases, in relation to upcoming related animated projects, include Green Lantern: Emerald Knights, Batman: Year One and Superman/Batman: Apocalypse.

LINK

Si cazzoooooooooooooooooo...  ora manca che facciamo Arkham Asylum di Morrison con disegni simili al fumetto e poi posso morire in pace...

E DKR disegnato alla Miller dove lo metti?  >:(
Inside my head, where you and others have a brain, i have a little star.
I was bound in darkness, but i never lost the freedom to dream.

Captain America

Citazione di: The Green Hornet il 03 Luglio 2010, 10:41:27

LINK

E DKR disegnato alla Miller dove lo metti?  >:(
Nei progetti da forse :sisi: :sisi:

Azrael

Intanto pensiamo a questo.... e nella speranza che lo portino anche in italia....  :batman:
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Dean Winchester

Murnau

Lauren Montgomery, regista del film, afferma che lo stile grafico sarà simile ai disegni di David Mazzucchelli:

CitazioneFuture planes?
After that I'm working on "Batman: Year One" with Sam Liu, and we're co-directing that one together. That's like "Apocalypse" in that it is very much based on that graphic novel for the art style and the story. Everything is taken directly from that comic so if you liked the comic, hopefully you'll like the movie as well.

"Batman: Year One" is one of the seminal stories of the past thirty years. Does that project come with any trepidation?

A little bit. I think our biggest fear when we came to that project was just so much of it had already been done in the live-action film. I think Christopher Nolan had drawn a lot of his Batman from that story in both "Batman Begins" and "Dark Knight," so we're like, "OK. We're making a movie that's already been made." [Laughs]. I think if people liked that comic than they're going to want to see those moments, even if they've already been done, they're going to want to see them again.

We stuck so closely to the comic that I really hope the fans will like it. I hope they don't look at it and say, "This is nothing like it." If they do, it's like, "Oh my God, we failed really badly because we tried so hard to make it exactly like the comic." I hope it doesn't bomb just because it's been so built up in the minds of everyone because it's such an iconic and memorable comic.
Vendo vari Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Frank Miller

Tu non sai che cosa voglia dire sentirli tutti addosso, gli anni, e non capirli più.
                                                                                                                                   La notte, 1961

Non c'è storia più grande della nostra, quella mia e tua. Quella dell'Uomo e della Donna.
                                                                                                                                    Il cielo sopra Berlino, 1987

Slask

Citazione di: .:Azrael:. il 03 Luglio 2010, 12:45:05
Intanto pensiamo a questo.... e nella speranza che lo portino anche in italia....  :batman:

:pray:

eddiekrueger

Citazione di: Hush/Tommy Elliot il 28 Settembre 2010, 21:45:51
Lauren Montgomery, regista del film, afferma che lo stile grafico sarà simile ai disegni di David Mazzucchelli
mamma mia mamma mia  :wub:

jonny_frost

"...JUST A BATMAN"

Dean Winchester

jonny_frost

"...JUST A BATMAN"

Dean Winchester

Carmine Falcone

The Dark Knight

"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win." Batman - Bruce Wayne