Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

[TV] Titans

Aperto da No Use For A Name, 21 Luglio 2017, 16:54:36

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Man of Steel

We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

No Use For A Name

"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons"

Man of Steel

But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

No Use For A Name

DC Universe's Titans Casts Game of Thrones Star as Bruce Wayne

https://www.cbr.com/dc-universe-titans-bruce-wayne-iain-glen/
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,

Sefexir

Say whaaaat?

Al momento mi è davvero difficile inquadrarlo come Bruce, però non vedo l'ora di vederlo in azione. :clap:
Citazione
- "Sai qual è stata la cosa più difficile con te?"
- "La mia intelligenza superiore, il mio abbagliante carisma-- oh, i miei abiti impeccabili"
- "Lasciarti andare... Lasciare andare il Dottore è davvero... difficilissimo"

Man of Steel

Oh shit! :w00t:
Ma quindi potevano puntare anche su un...Jim Caviezel? :lol:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

No Use For A Name

Jim Caviezel non ce lo vedo come Bruce, e l'ho sempre visto un po' impacciato anche su Person of Interest, nelle scene di combattimenti e sparatorie. Mi piace vederlo nella serie (PoI), ma non in questo caso. :nono:

Kal L

Madonna  :w00t: l'ho adorato come Jorah Mormont, avremo un Bruce Wayne maturo ed all'apice della sua carriera.

Sapete questo che vuol dire, vero? Che arriverà anche lui :supes2:
- Jonathan Kent taught me that the strong have to stand up for the weak and that bullies don't like being bulled back. He taught me that a good heart is worth more than all the money in the bank. He taught me about life and death. He taught me that a measure of a man lies not in what he says, but what he does. And he showed me by example how to be tough, and how to be kind and how to dream of a better world. Thanks Pa. Those are lessons I'll never forget.
All Star Superman (Morrison/Quitely)

Man of Steel

But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Clod

Vuol dire che finalmente si rifà dalle figuracce con Daenerys :asd:

Inviato dal mio GT-I9195I utilizzando Tapatalk

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Kal L

Citazione di: Man of Steel il 11 Aprile 2019, 20:51:17
:dsi:
E anche Lex!

:ahsisi:

Citazione di: Clod il 11 Aprile 2019, 21:18:22
Vuol dire che finalmente si rifà dalle figuracce con Daenerys :asd:

Inviato dal mio GT-I9195I utilizzando Tapatalk

Vai Bruce  :asd:

Tra l'altro la serie di Sy-Fi Krypton andrà in onda anche su DC Universe, quindi non mi stupirei se rientrasse anche lei nel Titanverse.
- Jonathan Kent taught me that the strong have to stand up for the weak and that bullies don't like being bulled back. He taught me that a good heart is worth more than all the money in the bank. He taught me about life and death. He taught me that a measure of a man lies not in what he says, but what he does. And he showed me by example how to be tough, and how to be kind and how to dream of a better world. Thanks Pa. Those are lessons I'll never forget.

toky91

WTF!!!!!
Ma allora si sono decisi davvero di portare un Batman in TV??? :wub: :wub:
Però è un Bruce vecchiotto, mi sa che farà solo comparsate e magari in azione manco si vede, ma sarebbe uno spreco... speriamo abbiano ascoltato richieste dei fans di non usare il personaggio solo al cinema

Kal L

Credo che l'età di Glein non costituisca un problema. Possono utilizzare perfettamente una controfigura.