Aperto da No Use For A Name, 21 Luglio 2017, 16:54:36

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Il Paladino del Buonsenso

All'improvviso è diventato lo show che aspetto più di tutti! :clap:

Man of Steel

Molto bene, a quanto pare questa serie sarà ricca di DC characters! :D
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

No Use For A Name

Aspettiamo ulteriori informazioni prima di esaltarci come bambini, ok che non è la CW, ma si sa solamente che comparirà la Doom Patrol, non che i costumi saranno ben fatti, e che compariranno tutti i membri.
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons"

Man of Steel

Certamente. :sisi:
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Clod

è chiaro che della DP non possano comparire tutti i membri (idem per i Titani stessi), se contiamo tutte incarnazioni uscite del gruppo...

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

No Use For A Name

"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,

No Use For A Name

Man of Steel

Wuella, bel casting! :w00t:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

No Use For A Name

Man of Steel

But what is light?

See what we want to see.

No Use For A Name

Chissà quando arriverà, il casting dovrebbe essere terminato, no?

Man of Steel

Nope, dovrebbero mancare ancora un paio di pg. :ahsisi:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

No Use For A Name

-Robin

-Starfire

-Raven

-Beast Boy

-Hawk

-Dove

Man of Steel

La regia mi dice che dovremmo vedere anche Mento, Negative Man e Robotman. :zuzu:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

No Use For A Name

Sono già stati annunciati? Perché non ricordo di aver letto qualcosa a riguardo.