News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Superman (USA) di G.Perez, K.Giffen, D.Jurgens

Aperto da Azrael, 30 Agosto 2011, 11:47:18

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Sawyer88

Numero #11 che mi ha sorpreso in positivo! Forse il numero migliore della serie fino ad ora!  :ahsisi:

:supes2:

Green Hankey

speriamo che Lobdell&Rocafort facciano fare un salto di qualità a questa serie  :pray:
I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Sawyer88

Citazione di: Red Hankey il 06 Agosto 2012, 22:57:33
speriamo che Lobdell&Rocafort facciano fare un salto di qualità a questa serie  :pray:
E' ufficiale?

Azrael

PREVIEW: SUPERMAN #12

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Azrael

SUPERMAN ANNUAL #1 Spotlight

This month, DC Comics will release its next batch of Annuals. These special oversized issues will not only build off of the events in their respective series, but will also greatly impact the expanding DC Universe. Every day this week on THE SOURCE, we'll be putting individual spotlights on each of these Annual issues by talking to various writers, artists, and editors to give you special sneak peeks at what's to come! Next up is SUPERMAN ANNUAL #1.

"We've heard a lot about Helspont and his intergalactic conquests – I thought it was time to see him in action! Unfortunately for Superman, the Last Son of the House of Daemon has a bite that is much worse than his bite!" teased writer Scott Lobdell.

"There is an old life rule that says you shouldn't move in with your best friend.  You would think a guy as smart as Clark would know that hosting Jimmy would strain even his super human levels of endurance."

"I love that the Annual touches base with other aliens living on Earth. We get to see Starfire, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman -- and the cameos don't stop there! I think it was only fitting that we should touch base with these characters considering how much Superman's actions in the coming months are going to effect the perception of all aliens currently visiting our planet. This is one of those Annuals that is a total game-changer!"

"I wasn't familiar with Pascal Alixe's work before we started the Annual, but I am sure the industry will be standing up to take notice once this book is out. He was tasked with creating the Daemonite homeworld, and he knocked it out of the park and right out of the galaxy!"

"In the Man of Steel's first Annual we deal with an alien threat that has targeted the Last Son of Krypton, and we get the truth's behind invaders that have been here for some time and are about to be eradicated by their own kind," added series editor Eddie Berganza. "There's also close encounter cameos by Starfire, Hawkman and Martian Manhunter. Why should they be loyal to their adopted planet is the question raised."

"There's some epic art by lead artist Pascal Alixe on this and Scott Lobdell with Fabian Nicieza have crafted a story that reminds us we are not alone on Earth – but we may be soon if the alien extinction continues!"

From the creative team of Scott Lobdell, Pascal Alixe and Fabian Nicieza, SUPERMAN ANNUAL #1 arrives in stores on August 29.

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Sawyer88

La parte migliore del #12 è il finale; ultimi due numeri non brutti. Però in quest'ultimo la questione del nemico si risolve veramente un po' troppo in fretta. Attendiamo Lobdell adesso.