News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

The Multiversity (USA) di Grant Morrison

Aperto da Matches Malone, 18 Settembre 2010, 14:23:29

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

The Buddha

"I'm the one who steps from the shadows, all trenchcoat and cigarette and arrogance, ready to deal with the madness. Oh, I've got it all sewn up. I can save you. If it takes the last drop of your blood, I'll drive your demons away. I'll kick them in the bollocks and spit on them when they're down and then I'll be gone back into darkness, leaving only a nod and a wink and a wisecrack. I walk my path alone... who would walk with me?"

Cosa leggo/ho letto? Swamp Thing (Moore - Millar), V for Vendetta, Watchmen, Il Soldato Fantasma, Hellblazer (Delano - Ennis), Sandman, Batman, Y - The Last Man, Fables, Spawn, The Walking Dead, Kingdom Come, Rising Stars, Animal Man, Shade (Peter Milligan), Ken Parker, Dylan Dog, Hellboy, Preacher, Devil (Miller - Bendis) e tanta altra bella robetta

Guardiano della Notte

Oooohhh finalmente!
Ora speriamo che resuscitino qualche progetto abbandonato per stare appresso sta m***ta di reboot, tipo Widening Gyre 2, ASB&R 2 ecc.
ALL OF EXISTENCE SHALL BE MINE!

JhonSavor

Citazione di: Guardiano della Notte il 15 Aprile 2014, 10:02:01
Oooohhh finalmente!
Ora speriamo che resuscitino qualche progetto abbandonato per stare appresso sta m***ta di reboot, tipo Widening Gyre 2, ASB&R 2 ecc.

esagaerazioni come al solito...

Occhi nella Notte

L'immagine promozionale, con quel robottone, è veramente golden age!

Solo quando l'ultimo campo sara' sporcato,
l'ultimo fiume inquinato, l'ultimo animale avvelenato e l'ultimo albero abbattuto
che gli uomini capiranno che non possono mangiare i soldi.

I Miei Articoli  http://www.dcleaguers.it/author/occhi-nella-notte<br />
Collezione Tavole Originali  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=46736<br />
COMPRO http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/%28vendo%29-parte-della-mia-collezione/msg1438045/#msg1438045

Spider Jerusalem

OHMIODDDIO!!!! Finalmente, finalmente!!

L' ho letta ieri sera la notizia e ancora devo riprendermi, vedere poi una mini preview con i disegni di Reis :wub: WOW!!

dottor-chi

Felicerrimo per la notizia! :w00t: :w00t: Sono molto, molto contento!

francescolaky

consiglio..

premetto che leggo dc dal reboot e recuperi di run passate ne ho fatte poche..
seguo in originale (spillati) jl , aquaman , superman
in italiano batman( cke mi conviene economicamente)
con l'inglese mi sto allenando ma non sono una cima....ho letto i crossover forever evil trinity war in americano...

detto ciò non capendo se questa opera futura di morrison sarà un crossover o altro...
vi chiedo visto le mie premesso mi consigliate di prenderlo in originale ( lo prenderei soprattutto se fosse indispensabile per capere JL aquaman e superman)  come ho fatto per forever evil e trinity war

o aspetto l'edizione italiana?

spero di essere stato chiaro ...

Grazie in anticipo

Clod

no no, non c'entra con le altre serie; è un progetto autonomo, probabilmente ambientato nel New 52, ma indipendente dal resto

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Guardiano della Notte

Avrebbe dovuto essere legato a Crisi Finale ma poi col reboot ancora non si capisce se CF c'è stata o no... anche per questo hanno dovuto ritardarla, per capire come "scollegarla" dal resto del DCU.
ALL OF EXISTENCE SHALL BE MINE!

Lucifer

Felicissimo che questo progetto finalmente si concretizzi. È da troppo tempo che attendevo questa miniserie! :w00t:

Inviato dal mio paradiso di inferno

Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heav'n

Azrael

THE MULTIVERSITY #1
Written by GRANT MORRISON
Art and cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO
1:10 B&W Variant cover by IVAN REIS
1:25 Variant cover by CHRIS BURNHAM
1:50 Variant cover by BRYAN HITCH
1:100 Variant cover by GRANT MORRISON
Blank variant cover available
On sale AUGUST 20 • 48 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with six covers. Please see the order form for more information.
The biggest adventure in DC's history is here!
Join visionary writer Grant Morrison, today's most talented artists, and a cast of unforgettable characters from 52 alternative Earths of the known DC Multiverse! Prepare to meet the Vampire League of Earth-43, the Justice Riders of Earth-18, Superdemon, Doc Fate, the super-sons of Superman and Batman, the rampaging Retaliators of Earth-8, the Atomic Knights of Justice, Dino-Cop, Sister Miracle, Lady Quark, the legion of Sivanas, the Nazi New Reichsmen of Earth-10 and the latest, greatest Super Hero of Earth-Prime: YOU!
Comprising six complete adventures – each set in a different parallel universe – plus a two-part framing story and a comprehensive guidebook to the many worlds of the Multiverse, THE MULTIVERSITY is more than just a multipart comic-book series. It's a cosmos spanning, soul-shaking experience that puts YOU on the frontline in the Battle for All Creation against the demonic destroyers known as the Gentry!
In issue #1, pencilled by superstar artist Ivan Reis (AQUAMAN, JUSTICE LEAGUE), President Superman of Earth-23 uncovers a threat to all Reality so apocalyptic it will take a team of incredible heroes from across the Multiverse to face it – including Captain Carrot, like you've never seen him before!
But even with a multitude of alternate worlds to choose from, where every variation is possible, can anyone hope to prevail against the onslaught of ultimate evil and undying hatred – in the unstoppable form of a one-time cosmic defender with unimaginable powers?! Join us, if you dare, for the beginning of THE MULTIVERSITY!
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Heretic Bill

Instagram』♢『Facebook

aster

JhonSavor

Il re dei nerd ci sparerà dentro come minimo un cagatone dentro un'ammassamento epico :ahsisi:

Spider Jerusalem

MAMMA MIA!!! Inizia il countdown!! Agosto quando arrivi?? :blatta: