Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Justice League (USA) di Geoff Johns & Jim Lee

Aperto da Azrael, 29 Agosto 2011, 15:40:28

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Green Hankey

l'unica cosa che condivido con sta recensione è l'ultima frase

Citazione di: Azrael il 28 Giugno 2012, 12:22:10
The last page is stellar and if only we could get a full length series with the characters.

3 su 5[/b]

Shazam si meriterebbe una serie tutta sua. Per il resto è un bel numero e francamente mi interessa poco sapere quanti villain hanno affrontato prima di Graves.... le dinamiche del team vengono di nuovo approfondite in meglio, ottimi disegni e Graves pur avendo una storia convenzionale, funziona bene come villain.

Non chiedo altro alla JL se non questo.

I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Red Robin

Appena finito di leggere.Per i disegni ho notato pure io che qualcosa non quadra. In molti dicono sottotono, ma chissà, magari jim lee sta sperimentando qualcosa di nuovo.
La storia e il tipo nuovo invece Sono davvero grandi.
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.
:nod:
Voto 6 ai disegni
Voto 8 a tutto il resto.
voto 10 al

Thanos

:w00t:

Azrael

Domanda per chi legge in originale, il nuovo story arc, quello che parte dal #7 in poi si svolge nel presente?
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Buddy Baker

Si, in un paio di scene si incrocia anche con la Notte dei Gufi

Ex Capitan Marvel, ex edo

Azrael

Citazione di: Buddy Baker il 01 Luglio 2012, 15:05:22

Bene!  :up:
Io avrei fatto altri story arc sul passato, speriamo che più avanti ci facciano una seconda collana, non sarebbe male  ^_^

Clod

Citazione di: Buddy Baker il 01 Luglio 2012, 15:05:22
ma son scene sporadiche, giusto?
nel senso, non sono troppo legate alla saga di Bats

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

nicoman

No no sono proprio un paio di tavole mi pare. O comunque poca roba, è solo per dare un contesto temporale credo.

"I hear words but I cannot understand them.
The roar of the fire inside my brain...bloats out everything.
Suddenly I remember a former name. Someone named Jack Moore. Was that me? He never got into figths. Hated violence.
Now violence seems so right. So natural.
For a moment I lose flight. The crazy power diminishes.
I realize I mustn't think. Just act.
Just Kill."

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:IL MIO MERCATINO: cerco graphic novel, vendo new 52. Passate!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Clod

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Azrael

Exclusive First Look at the Cover for DC COMICS-THE NEW 52 ZERO

As you already know, DC Entertainment will reveal the origins, secrets, and shocking fates of characters like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern and many, many more, in 55 special #0 issues this September.

Just in time for the holiday season, these issues will be collected in a massive 1,328-page deluxe hardcover compilation. On sale December 12, DC COMICS-THE NEW 52 ZERO is a must-have for any comics fan.

Below, take an exclusive first look at the book's cover by artists Ivan Reis and Joe Prado.

Lois Lane

non malissimo, ma stavolta li trovo un po' poco curati  :sisi:

Clod

Azrael

"Justice League" #10 pulls back the curtain in the second chapter of "The Villain's Journey" and illuminates more of David Graves' transformation from Justice League cheerleader and staunch supporter to fierce foe with a major axe to grind. There are still a number of questions left to be answered, but this issue doesn't dwell on those omissions, choosing to depict the base of Graves' drive against the League.

This issue has a number of flashback panels, including one for Aquaman. Called in by Cyborg, the issue greets Aquaman shortly after he saves the passengers of a flagging cruise ship. That puts the Sea King among reporters where Geoff Johns is able to poke fun at Aquaman once again. The cause for the call from Cyborg is a meeting drawing the League together as they analyze the recent defeats of a number of their individual nemeses. The analysis and encompassing discussion has the League on edge with one another in a move not unlike what longtime Justice League readers have seen in Mark Waid's "Tower of Babel" story or even, to a lesser extent, the end of the satellite era League. There are some cracks starting to show in the foundation of this team and Johns has dropped Graves in at the right time to put on some pressure.

Jim Lee's art in this issue is serviceable and energetic, light on backgrounds, but strong on action. Graves brings the fight to the League and Lee does a good job of depicting the heroes rushing into battle. The combination of seven inkers and colorists obviously doesn't help to generate much in the way of consistent detail, so it is fortunate that the focus is solely on the characters.

As with the issue before, the "SHAZAM!" backup story continues with spectacular Gary Frank art. The backup story is twelve pages long and makes up for any shortcomings in the lead story's visuals. Johns splits the "SHAZAM!" story between the burgeoning relationship between Billy Batson and Freddie Freeman and Sivana's mad quest for the secrets of magic. Freddie and Billy have decided that sometimes a bully needs to be bullied. How they accomplish that remains to be seen, but I have no doubt it is going to be entertaining and wonderfully drawn.

I find it odd that "Justice League" has almost become an anthology book with the two stories fighting for my interest. I'd really like to pretend that the main story is as compelling as the backup, but right now that simply isn't the case. The "SHAZAM!" story is more interesting, partially due to Frank's art, but also dependent on the suspense Johns builds in all of the characters' lives. The main League story, while suspenseful, needs a little more visual TLC to step up so it can stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Frank's work.

As anthologies go, however, this one is doing a good job of making a strong case to get my four bucks each month. "Justice League" #10 is the most Justice League-y this book has felt to me since relaunching. I'm onboard at least through the zero issue for this one.

3,5 su 5

Da CBR

Red Robin

Buddy Baker

Comunque sono curioso di capire che cosa potrebbe trattare il #0 visto che per la JL le origini le abbiamo già lette a differenza delle altre serie

Ex Capitan Marvel, ex edo