News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Heroes in Crisis (USA) di King & Mann

Aperto da Azrael, 08 Giugno 2018, 11:34:39

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Tankorr

Riguardo alla rosa, non sono un grande conoscitore dei Flash, però quello è un potere che ad esempio può usare Zoom (Eobard Thwane), nel mio piccolo non ho mai visto Wally o Barry fare una cosa del genere (anche se appunto non sono un loro assiduo lettore)

éala éarendel engla beorhtast
ofer middangeard monnum sended

No Use For A Name

CitazioneDC has rescheduled Heroes in Crisis #9 for a new, May 29 release date. While only pushing back the title one week, it does work to coincide the finale's release with an especially important issue of Doomsday Clock according to its solicitation.
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons"

Man of Steel

We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

HCPunk

Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

No Use For A Name

E' tutto collegato. :ahsisi:
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons"

HCPunk

Citazione di: No Use For A Name il 09 Maggio 2019, 20:56:17
E' tutto collegato. :ahsisi:

Pure..  :look:
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

Azrael

Naaaa, riguarda
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Azrael

HEROES IN CRISIS HC
written by TOM KING
art by CLAY MANN, TRAVIS MOORE, LEE WEEKS, MITCH GERADS
and JORGE FORNES
cover by CLAY MANN
There's a new kind of crisis threatening the heroes of the DC Universe, ripped from real-world headlines by CIA operative turned comics writer Tom King: How does a superhero handle PTSD?
Welcome to Sanctuary, an ultra-secret hospital for superheroes who've been traumatized by crime-fighting and cosmic combat. But something goes inexplicably wrong when many patients wind up dead, with two well-known operators as the prime suspects: Harley Quinn and Booster Gold! It's up to the DC Trinity of Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman to investigate—but can they get the job done in the face of overwhelming opposition? This collected edition features the entire nine-issue miniseries!
ON SALE 09.25.19
$19.99 US | 240 PAGES

Man of Steel

Citazioneripped from real-world headlines by CIA operative turned comics writer Tom King: How does a superhero handle PTSD?
Wow, really DC? :lol:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Arkin Torsen

La miglior vendetta è vivere bene, e stronzate del genere (John Constantine)

HCPunk

Citazione di: Man of Steel il 18 Maggio 2019, 10:24:08
Citazioneripped from real-world headlines by CIA operative turned comics writer Tom King: How does a superhero handle PTSD?
Wow, really DC? :lol:

Ma dai..  <_<
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

Azrael

HCPunk

Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

Man of Steel

Tom King on Heroes in Crisis, The Fan Reaction, and Wally West's Future
https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/05/22/tom-king-on-heroes-in-crisis-the-fan-reaction-and-more/

Damn...dopo questa intervista vedo King con altri occhi, regas... :nono:

Non sarà...egoista (I don't have that sort of that personal dilemma where "these are my babies, don't you dare touch them"), ma è sicuramente presuntuoso:
Citazione[...]he was actually doing it to exploit his character and to elevate the character.
[...] and now they're doing the TV show which, you know, had something to do with my stuff.

[...] What I'm saying is, the idea behind this is to elevate that character. Everyone is now talking about Wally. Everyone wants to see where Wally goes next. Everyone wants Wally to get the attention that that character deserves.
Ma è scemo?
Ha letto il one shot DC Rebirth di Geoff? Lo ha capito?
"Everyone is now talking about Wally" wow è come Bendis in tutto e per tutto!
Ha familiarità col concetto di famous/infamous?
L'importante è parlare del pg, frega niente di COME la gente ne parla?
Poi vabbe, facciamo pure finta che la gente non stesse già parlando del pg dopo quel one-shot, cioè non parlavamo di ALTRO eh, ma va bene lo stesso...
Fancuore oh... :lolle: :lolle: :lolle:

But what is light?

See what we want to see.

HCPunk

Non lo capisco.. Tutta roba sua insomma..  :sisi:
Che ragionamento è poi, a lui interessa scrivere ma non si preoccupa di cosa ne pensa la gente..  :hmm:
Non è molto positiva la cosa..
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS