Green Lantern: (Corps) + (New Guardians) & Red Lanterns (USA)

Aperto da Azrael, 10 Settembre 2011, 02:27:06

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Doktor Sleepless

Citazione di: Clod il 05 Agosto 2012, 09:18:02
Citazione di: Doktor Sleepless il 04 Agosto 2012, 19:59:41
Ma veramente, prendendo l'esempio di War of the Green Lantern o di Sinestro Corps War, erano strutturati in modo tale che tutte le parti dell'evento fossero inserite nelle diverse serie esistenti. E tutte erano appositamente interdipendenti, in modo tale che l'evento in questione non sarebbe potuto essere completo senza seguire tutti i mensili.
Adesso su questo previews non è specificato che, ad ogni numero di ogni serie, corrisponda un determinato numero dell'evento (es. GL#13: Rise of the the Third Army part one, GLC#13: Rise of the the Third Army part two, NG#13: Rise of the the Third Army part three ecc.), quindi mi farebbe ben sperare sul fatto che possa seguire solo la serie di Johns. Ma nel dubbio, finirò per pre-ordinare tutto.
quello che intendevo dire è che l'evento si diparte sì nelle varie testate, magari costringendo a prendere i numeri coinvolti; ma si tratta soltanto di quei numeri, pr cui non è richiesto di aver seguito dall'inizio le loro rispettive serie

Questo si, spero che almeno sotto questo punto di vista non ci siano problemi.  :unsure:

Azrael

Preview: GREEN LANTERN CORPS #12

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Azrael

RED LANTERNS #14
Written by PETER MILLIGAN
Art and cover by MIGUEL SEPULVEDA
On sale NOVEMBER 28 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+
• "Rise of the Third Army" continues!
• Red Lanterns vs. the Third Army! Who is the next Lantern to be converted?
• What dark secret lays buried under the surface of Atrocitus's home planet, Ryutt?

Azrael

GREEN LANTERN CORPS #14
Written by PETER J. TOMASI
Art by FERNANDO PASARAN and SCOTT HANNA
Cover by SCOTT CLARK
On sale NOVEMBER 14 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
• Guy Gardner's life is ruined!
• The Guardians aim to take John Stewart out of the looming conflict no matter the cost!

Azrael

GREEN LANTERN: THE NEW GUARDIANS #14
Written by TONY BEDARD
Art and cover by AARON KUDER
1:25 B&W Variant cover by AARON KUDER
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. The variant cover will feature the standard edition cover in a wraparound format.
On sale NOVEMBER 21 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
• What does Kyle Rayner fear? He'll find out at the hands of Arkillo, the God of Terror!
• Can the rise of the Third Army be stopped?

Clod

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Azrael

Citazione di: Clod il 13 Agosto 2012, 19:15:44
Citazione di: Azrael il 13 Agosto 2012, 18:26:57
gli sta bene, tiè

Credimi che aspettavo il tuo commento  :lolle: :lolle:
Solo non capivo come mai ci mettessi tanto  :lolle:

Red Robin

Clod

GELOSIA?!?
:stralol: :stralol: :stralol: :stralol: :stralol: :stralol: :stralol: :stralol: :stralol: :stralol: :stralol: :stralol:

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Azrael

Preview: GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS #12

Azrael

It's the final battle with Invictus and the reason Sayd lied to the team is revealed.
The Good
This is a fantastic, and highly under-rated team book. We've seen the "there's no way these guys could ever work together" team book before, but what I love about this book is the big personalities that make up this team. This really is an all-star lantern book, even if the all stars are all b-list.

Guardians are losing it left and right, and I love it! More great set-up here of Guardians being the real enemy and making horrible decisions. While Invictus is the enemy in this story, this issue and the last really enforces the argument that the Guardians are all getting a bit out of hand and they're the "people" the Lanterns should be fighting. This book really focuses on Sayd, but it just adds to everything going on in the main Green Lantern book.

Really solid action in this issue as the whole team takes on Invictus. While I didn't like this character to start off with, he's grown on me immensely. Larfleeze has a couple really great moments here, and I love how it concludes between him and Leviticus.

While Tony Bedard has been doing a wonderful job writing this book, the art team really shines: Tyler Kirkham (pencils), Batt (inks), and Nei Ruffino & Wes Hartman (colors). Each month, we're treated to a slew of great art and color work here that really pops off the page.The second to last page of the issue, featuring Sayd on the left side screaming, and four panels on the right, really stands out here. There's great color work in the spaces between the panels, and I love how they drew Sayd. Awesome work.

The Bad
It's a bit of a let down of a reveal page. While I'm excited to see how everything turns out in two months when issue 13 rolls around, I just don't like how things left off at the end of this issue. It gives me a feeling like this was all for nothing. I hope I'm horribly wrong.

The Verdict
I have a lot of love for this book because it's incredibly fun and builds well upon a greatly developed universe. I love how Sayd is portrayed in this issue and the explanation for her losing it. Invictus finally grew on me as a character and the conclusion of that part of the story was really satisfying. I loved the action sequences and writing here, and the art is top notch.

The reveal page wasn't my favorite, and I felt like everything that happened here was almost for nothing. We'll see how the next issue turns out.

4/5

CVine

Deadpool

Citazione
• The Guardians aim to take John Stewart out of the looming conflict no matter the cost!

:mmm:

Elfen89

Scusate ma non è forse che scrivere sui supertipi(ovviamente se si scrive bene)porta una maggior fama. Non successo anche così con morrison e il suo batman. Per me a Milligan pùò far solo bene,l'ho sempre visto un pò bistrattato rispetto ad altri autori Vertigo.Magari mi sbaglierò.   

Azrael

Azrael