Green Lantern: (Corps) + (New Guardians) & Red Lanterns (USA)

Aperto da Azrael, 10 Settembre 2011, 02:27:06

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Green Lantern

Azrael

Spè Spè Spè....Qualcuno mi confermi o smentisca...
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Buddy Baker

Citazione di: Azrael il 17 Maggio 2012, 02:47:50

:sisi:

Ex Capitan Marvel, ex edo

Green Lantern

:sisi:

Clod

Citazione di: Azrael il 17 Maggio 2012, 02:47:50

ma no, non lui

piuttosto che se la prendano con l'altro <_<

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Azrael

Preview: GREEN LANTERN - NEW GUARDIANS #9

Lois Lane

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

:sparta: :sparta: :sparta:

Post Uniti: 17 Maggio 2012, 22:00:36

Finalmente un po' di Odym   :dyo: :dyo: :dyo:

Post Uniti: 17 Maggio 2012, 23:10:40

devo riuscirmi a fare delle firme da sta cosa :mmm:

Azrael

Green Lantern Corps #9 (Published by DC Comics; Review by David Pepose; 'Rama Rating: 8 out of 10): The Alpha War doesn't start off with a bang — it starts with character. Thank goodness. What could have been a mindless event actually kicks off with some real heart, as Peter Tomasi gives Green Lantern John Stewart some real blowback following his do-or-die killing of a fellow Lantern under fire. The passions this revelation causes make sense on every side, from the Lanterns that defend the necessity of John's actions, to the Lanterns who feel betrayed, to the Alpha Lanterns, whose seething menace lies in their zeal for justice. Tomasi's pacing is nice, too, with an almost TV-like knack for juggling the supporting cast. Artist Fernando Pasarin, meanwhile, really strikes a great balance between looking iconic and being expressive — you really share in Guy Gardner's outrage as you see his face twist and contort. He reminds me a little bit, at this point, of Barry Kitson with some of that Ethan Van Sciver snarl. Put all that together, and while the outcome of this first issue is never actually in doubt, and you have a surprisingly excellent event opener on your hands.

8 su 10

Da Newsarama

Ikki di Phoenix

scusate, ma ad arkillo si è riattaccata la lingua staccatagli da Mongul? :mmm:
Quando è successo?

"Il fuoco... Un ardore fiammeggiante quale non avevo mai sentito prima di allora, un odio spropositato e dirompente mi sovrastava. Nel mio animo sembrava fluire un magma  incandescente, come se il mio cuore avesse preso a eruttare lava come un vulcano improvvisamente ridestatosi dopo anni di silenzio. Quella folgore, quella brace che sembrava sopita dentro di me aveva ripreso a bruciare, inarrestabile. Sentiii tutta la forza delle stelle esplodermi in petto.  Una smania irrefrenabile di uccidere mi assaliva. Dovevo saziarla."

Green Lantern

gliel'ha

comunque Tyler Kirkham è un gran disegnatore  :sisi:

Lois Lane

Citazione di: Hal Jordan il 23 Maggio 2012, 12:04:45
gliel'ha

come

Azrael

The Reach invades Odym! How will the Blue Lanterns respond?
The Good
It's time for a cross-over of epic proportions! I'm not a regular Blue Beetle reader, but I am aware of what's going on in the book, overall. I loved seeing the Reach make their way into this series. It makes sense and does not feel forced. It's a bit weird to see the Reach at first, but by the end of the issue, you quickly realize they are a force to be reckoned with and they will not go down easily.

There's more than one way to kill of a Blue Lantern, which we find out in this issue. One new element I really liked was that is a Blue Lantern loses all hope, they lose their ring. Of course, if the lantern is flying, they'll fall and die, like we see in this issue. It's cool to see some new rules to the ring here, which this book has been great at building upon.

There is a great feeling of hopelessness in this issue as the Reach invades. This issue mainly focuses on these two battling each other, and we get to see the full extent of how powerful these two teams truly are. I like the fact the focus here is just on this battle. Sure, I'd like to see more from the other corps, but spending more time with the Blue Lanterns leads to a better understanding of the inner workings of the corps and makes them more than another group with a colored ring on. Although this series contains a lot of different teams working together, it's done a great job at developing these teams individually.

Great page and a half plash as the Reach invades by Tyler Kirkham. While Tony Bedard's stories and writing have been top notch, Kirkham has done a great job on this series and should be commended as well. The opening pages alone are so great to look at and so full of detail. He's highly under-rated as an artist.

The Bad
Two different art teams on this book. It's midly distracting, and if Kirkham was on the whole issue, it would have flowed so well. Tomas Giorello takes over for 3 pages, two of which deal with the Star Sapphires, and his art is solid, but you can tell there is a change.

The Verdict
Green Lantern: New Guardians does what many books fail to do well, take over another writer's mythos and work with it perfectly while continuing to build onto it. Bedard and Kirkham are a great team and I love what they're doing with this book. There's the start to a great story line as the Reach and the Blue Lantern Corps go at it here and I love how powerful the Reach truly are. This is the start to a great cross-over.

The only problem I had with this issue was that there were two different art teams on this issue. Not a big deal, but it was noticeable.

Overall, I highly recommend this series. It's a great companion piece to the Green Lantern universe.

4 su 5

Da CVine

Green Lantern

Lois Lane

Citazione di: Hal Jordan il 24 Maggio 2012, 15:24:55

:wub: :wub: :wub:

ma hai visto

Green Lantern