Il costume di Flash è peggio di quello che pesavo  :lol:
A me piace  :sisi:

Green Lantern

Thanos

E' il casco che non mi convince.

Azrael

Citazione di: Dr Strange il 06 Giugno 2012, 23:57:02

Gli serve per proteggersi, sai correndo cosi veloce può andare a sbattere la testa  :lolle: :lolle: :lolle:
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Thanos

Citazione di: Azrael il 07 Giugno 2012, 00:01:06

Gli serve per proteggersi, sai correndo cosi veloce può andare a sbattere la testa  :lolle: :lolle: :lolle:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL  :stralol:

Deadpool

Del casco io avrei modificato la visiera frontale, così fa troppo "occhialoni", l'avrei resa più simile a quella usata dai giocatori di Football nei loro caschi  :sisi:

Azrael

With the Trinity dead, who will save Earth 2 from the impending threat?
The Good
With the news about Alan Scott's sexuality hitting the web, all eyes were on the release of the second issue of EARTH 2 today -- and for the most part, it did not disappoint. The issue opens with Mr. Terrific who had recently landed on what appears to be the island of Manhattan -- only very different. I think the way James writes Mr. Terrific's deduction of where he landed was great, and felt it was a good scene. Nicola Scott does a great job of setting up EARTH 2's Times Square, as well. The flow of the story kicks off really well, and the pacing is consistent throughout the issue. We quickly move to Jay Garrick in a scene between the Earth 2 Flash and the God Mercury in Lansing, Michigan. The exchange between the two characters is brilliant and I felt that the dialogue between the two characters was really powerful. In fact, this was probably my favorite moment in the entire issue. The exchange between the two characters and the passing of the torch from a God to a man with so little confidence was an all-around great moment. It was really powerful and did both characters justice. More importantly, I think James spent just the right amount of time on this scene, and the scene following it where Jay is discovering his powers.

The scene with Alan Scott is nice -- I thought it was a great way to introduce the character's sexuality: by showing him being in love with Same, without talking about the subject -- introducing it this way really made the moment feel natural.

Great art by Nicola Scott as always; she did a fantastic job portraying the emotions of the characters in this issue. Also, what a beautiful image of Hawkgirl! Her appearance is breathtaking, and her new costume is really nice.

The Bad

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

The Verdict
A lot of really big developments happen in this issue, and I love that Robinson is taking his time introducing readers to these characters before he established the EARTH 2 Justice Society. Although it's inevitable, the journey getting there is just as important and it what makes the reader care about the characters. While I'm not sure how I feel about the ending of this issue, I will definitely be back for more. Definitely looking forward to this.

4 su 5

Da CVine

V

Citazione di: Azrael il 07 Giugno 2012, 00:01:06

:nono:
è per i moscerini  :lolle:

Io oso fare tutto ciò che è degno di un uomo. Chi osa di più non lo è

Lois Lane

Bei disegni come sempre. La scena di Alan Scott è davvero romantica e dolce.

Flash mi piace come idea, ma il costume è bruttino.

Clod

sì, in effetti sembra più Mento della Doom Patrol che Flash

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Azrael

Ho dato un occhiata molto rapida al #2
Lo

Lois Lane

Citazione di: Clod il 07 Giugno 2012, 16:38:03
sì, in effetti sembra più Mento della Doom Patrol che Flash
esatto

Azrael

"Earth 2" #2 is getting a little bit of attention due to the much-anticipated introduction of a gay superhero, but due to all of the sensationalism, what people are overlooking here is the world-building James Robinson performs throughout the entire issue. Alan Scott appears on four pages for a total of seventeen panels. We learn he's in a semi-committed relationship with a young man named Sam, who -- like Alan Scott -- is a successful businessman. Beyond that, Alan Scott is still being defined, much like Jay Garrick was at the end of "Earth 2" #1.

Speaking of Jay Garrick, the character gets to dazzle readers in the spotlight of this issue. Questioning his future, Jay is given a chance to forge his own destiny in the form of miraculous powers that give him extreme speed. He shows off a bit in this issue as Robinson crawls into Garrick's head, allowing the reader to revel in the newfound abilities (and outfit) right alongside Garrick. In the hands of other writers, this could collapse or come across as way too hokey, but Robinson has positioned Garrick in such a manner as to make a seemingly logical transition and a certainly entertaining adventure. It's equal parts Percy Jackson and Dash from "The Incredibles" filtered through Robinson's writing.

Nicola Scott answers the call to visually distinguish Garrick from the myriad Flash characters that have come before and she does so in a manner evoking portions of the uniforms worn by John Fox, Jay Garrick and Bart Allen Impulse. Trevor Scott's capable inks help solidify Nicola's art for this story and colorists Alex Sinclair and Pete Pantazis drench the interiors in wonderfully bombastic yet traditionally heroic shades from the bright red of Flash's top to the vivid green of Alan Scott's polo shirt. The dust rising from the crater Garrick encounters is almost tangible and the lightning that crackles around him when he utilizes his powers is nearly audible.

Anchored by solid lettering from Carlos M. Mangual, the entire creative team here adds to the expanding new mythology of the emerging Wonders of Earth 2. The first scene, which spans four pages, reintroduces Michael Holt, who happens to meet Terry Sloan. We're also treated to hints of Ted Grant and Tylerchem (or Tyler-Chem) with even more teases sharp-eyed fans are certain to discover. The rest of "Earth 2" #2's journey covers East Lansing (Michigan), Hong Kong and Poland, introducing the reader to the notion of Apokorats, the ongoing threat of Steppenwolf and a winged wonder armed to the tips of her feathers in Poland.

Taken in the context of Marvel's supremely-hyped Northstar story, the Alan Scott segment has more gained publicity than it probably deserves, but in reality it is just as understated as the introduction of Mikaal Tomas during Robinson's critically-acclaimed "Starman" run. Alan Scott just happens to be gay, just as Mikaal is. Mikaal was not solely defined by his sexual orientation and apparently Alan Scott won't be either. Where Scott's story goes from here is anyone's guess, at least until next month. I'll be checking in to see what happens to Alan following this issue's cliffhanger, but I'll also be coming back to meet newly re-imagined characters and concepts and to further marvel in James Robinson's and Nicola Scott's construction project.

Of the recently released "Second Wave" from DC, I was ambivalent about this title. I'm keen to the creative team, but the heroes I grew up with were the Justice League, not their Earth 2 counterparts. Sure, I enjoy a good Justice Society adventure or All-Star Squadron tale, but my preference steered towards "my" Earth. With this book, however, Robinson and Scott celebrate the building of the world, giving both long-term and new readers just cause and ample opportunity to join in along the way.

4 su 5

Da CBR

markko88

A me il costume piace... certo lo scontro con le apokopantegane... potevano invenatarsi qualcosa di più impegnativo per Flash...

Mr. Seven

Meno male.
Le ottime premesse del primo numero sono mantenute in questo #2, gran bell'episodio:
- Oh, al diavolo, non mi interessa una vecchiaia serena. Non è mai stato il nostro stile. Vogliamo essere ricordati nel fiore degli anni. Sei pronto?
- Io sono pronto. Tu?

http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/%28ct%29-vendoscambio-marvel-dc-vertigo-panini-planeta-magic-press/