Menu principale

Earth 2 (USA) di J.Robinson

Aperto da Azrael, 10 Febbraio 2012, 18:25:15

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Deadpool

Lois Lane

Citazione di: Azrael il 02 Marzo 2012, 15:22:20
EARTH 2 CHARACTER DESIGNS – SUPERMAN

Coming in May, DC COMICS-THE NEW 52 "Second Wave" will literally expand the world-building efforts of the comprehensive publishing initiative. With the addition of a parallel Earth that features prominently into both EARTH 2 and WORLDS' FINEST, the developing narrative will encompass new heroes from distinctly different backgrounds, building on the shared universe in some surprising ways.

"Mourning the death of his beloved, Superman carries both a sadness in his heart along with the weight of Earth 2′s welfare upon on his shoulders, while never showing this and seeming to all that he is this world's peerless champion," said EARTH 2 writer James Robinson.

"What would you have to do to teach Superman to kill?" asks EARTH 2 editor Pat McCallum. "He's endured the loss of his home world, and now the Last Son of Krypton must weather the death of his soul mate Lois Lane. Just how far can you bend the Man of Steel before he breaks?"

Here's a first look at the Superman of EARTH 2, designed by Jim Lee.

molto bello  :sisi:

Bucky Barnes

Citazione di: Azrael il 02 Marzo 2012, 15:22:20
EARTH 2 CHARACTER DESIGNS – SUPERMAN

Coming in May, DC COMICS-THE NEW 52 "Second Wave" will literally expand the world-building efforts of the comprehensive publishing initiative. With the addition of a parallel Earth that features prominently into both EARTH 2 and WORLDS' FINEST, the developing narrative will encompass new heroes from distinctly different backgrounds, building on the shared universe in some surprising ways.

"Mourning the death of his beloved, Superman carries both a sadness in his heart along with the weight of Earth 2′s welfare upon on his shoulders, while never showing this and seeming to all that he is this world's peerless champion," said EARTH 2 writer James Robinson.

"What would you have to do to teach Superman to kill?" asks EARTH 2 editor Pat McCallum. "He's endured the loss of his home world, and now the Last Son of Krypton must weather the death of his soul mate Lois Lane. Just how far can you bend the Man of Steel before he breaks?"

Here's a first look at the Superman of EARTH 2, designed by Jim Lee.

Ma 'sto costume per il Supes canonico no eh?! :lolle:
Conosciuto precedentemente come Doctor Mid-Nite

Deadpool

@ Bucky : No Corazzata FTW  :sisi:

Daredevil

Davvero bello questo costume di Supes!

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Green Hankey

Citazione di: Bucky Barnes il 02 Marzo 2012, 16:17:15

Ma 'sto costume per il Supes canonico no eh?! :lolle:

il fatto è che il costume corazzato ha alla fine il suo perchè, anche se questo comunque è più bello....

però Robinson e la DC sono bastardi, perchè ancora niente JSA, nonostante nelle solicit compaiano i nomi di Jay Garrick e Alan Scott  :lolle:
I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Lois Lane

Più lo guardo e più mi piace....

Daredevil

Citazione di: Clark Kent il 02 Marzo 2012, 16:31:47
E' davvero molto bello :sisi: Altro che armatura di Lee :lolle:

Azrael

Citazione di: Yorick Brown il 02 Marzo 2012, 16:32:52

Magari più avanti lo cambiano  :lolle:
Eddai non è un armatura  :(
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Green Hankey

il costume corazzato di Lee lo disegna bene e perfetto solo Lee  :ahsisi:

quando lo disegnano gli altri il problema si accentua
I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Lois Lane

Citazione di: Yorick Brown il 02 Marzo 2012, 16:32:52

da quando lo hanno affievolito un po' non è neanche malaccio...certo è che se avevano già questo in cantiere potevano fare  al contrario! qua il costume placchettoso e di la questo bel costume moderno  :sisi:

ma Superman è sfortunato  :cry:

Clod

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Occhi nella Notte

Ma è uno dei costumi di Morrison  :unsure:

Solo quando l'ultimo campo sara' sporcato,
l'ultimo fiume inquinato, l'ultimo animale avvelenato e l'ultimo albero abbattuto
che gli uomini capiranno che non possono mangiare i soldi.

I Miei Articoli  http://www.dcleaguers.it/author/occhi-nella-notte<br />
Collezione Tavole Originali  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=46736<br />
COMPRO http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/%28vendo%29-parte-della-mia-collezione/msg1438045/#msg1438045

The Joker

Me gusta il costume di Superman, me gusta.
VENDO, SVUOTO LA LIBRERIA! FILM, SERIE TV, FUMETTI IN ITALIANO E IN INGLESE! DI TUTTO PER TUTTI... SCONTI E PREZZI TRATTABILI SU ORDINI CONSISTENTI!
http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/(gemisped)-compro-vendo-scambio-piu-compro-che-altro/