Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello

Man of Steel

CitazioneJohns thanked the audience for checking out Doomsday Clock.

"It takes me five times as long to write this as any other comic that I've written and it takes him just as long to draw it," Johns said. He showed off some pages from an upcoming issue.

"If you're going to do something as insane and daring as tapping into Watchmen for a story, I only wanted to do it if we had a great story," he said.

Black Adam is providing superhero amnesty to meta humans who want it, and the politics of that will play against the emotional, personal story of the origin of the Mime and the Marionette in the next issue.

In the world of Watchmen, there are fewer supervillains, so the Mime and the Marionette are excited to see a meeting of villains.

"To be honest, the backmatter stuff -- and I know there's a lot of you who skip it -- some of it I know right away and then some of it, I write the whole issue and then I know 'okay, that's the backmatter,'" Johns said. "There's this one super-obscure character in #6 who gets to be the anchor of six pages of backmatter. I got lost in the backstory and suddenly I wanted to write a whole series on this guy."

"Doomsday Clock has changed how I approach comics," Johns admitted. "I have a really hard time clicking back into doing a comic with two-page spreads and guys throwing around tanks and stuff like that. I want Shazam! to be very very different from Doomsday Clock but be as deep and interesting and emotional as Doomsday Clock but in its own way."
Mancano pochi giorni per il prossimo numero. :zuzu:
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Sefexir

Prenditi tutto il tempo di cui hai bisogno, capitano, mio capitano!
Citazione
- "Sai qual è stata la cosa più difficile con te?"
- "La mia intelligenza superiore, il mio abbagliante carisma-- oh, i miei abiti impeccabili"
- "Lasciarti andare... Lasciare andare il Dottore è davvero... difficilissimo"

Azrael

Man of Steel

But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Man of Steel

But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Man of Steel

Letto #6
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

No Use For A Name

Letto il #6:
numero meraviglioso, stratosferico, maestro Johns sta facendo un lavoro superlativo. :clap: :clap: :clap:
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons"

Storm

Sto aspettando per leggerlo tutto di fila, ma la tentazione è forte! Voi cosa dite? :pazzia:

Azrael

Letto il #6

Ero partito un po' contrariato sapendo che era un numero che si basava soprattutto sulle origini dei due clown (Mime e Marionette).
Geoff ancora una volta scrive un bel numero.
Mi piace il vecchio costume di Riddle :w00t:
Spero esca presto la mini di King, voglio piu' dettagli su questo santuario.
Il figlio di
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.
per me e' parte fondamentale della mini.
Secondo voi, basandoci su questo numero chi e' che potrebbe essere gia' morto? Degli eroi intendo.

Citazione di: Storm il 25 Luglio 2018, 21:54:28
Sto aspettando per leggerlo tutto di fila, ma la tentazione è forte! Voi cosa dite? :pazzia:

Potresti iniziare, e metabolizzare numero dopo numero.

No Use For A Name

In che modo DC ed il Santuario sono collegati qua? Mi sono perso qualcosa?
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons"

Experience

Citazione di: Storm il 25 Luglio 2018, 21:54:28

Dovro' acquistare l'ultimo numero corrente ma ti posso dire, per come sto leggendo la storia che non e' importante attendere la fine per leggerli. Anche perche' ci vorra' ancora piu' di un anno per vedere tutti i numeri fuori. Poi, gli albi iniziano con delle panoramiche sui soggetti, i quali pian piano relazionano. Insomma, e' in crescendo, non e' immediatamente corale.
« Non penso di dovermi prendere i meriti per ciò che riguarda il death metal. Io sono solo un ragazzo di un gruppo, e penso che i Death siano un gruppo metal » Charles Michael Schuldiner

Azrael

Doomsday Clock #6 (Published by DC Comics; Review by Matthew Sibley; 'Rama Rating: 4 out of 10):

The countdown to midnight trudges on as Geoff Johns, Gary Frank and Brad Anderson make a minimal amount of progress from where the last issue left off, with Batman under Joker's "care," as they also take a step backwards in time in order to detail Mime and Marionette's tragic past. To the team's credit, they make heavy use of match cuts in order to transition between the two periods, but the explicit structural connection doesn't help the events build to anything substantial. This incremental progress in terms of plotting means that by the issue's end, the halfway point in the maxiseries, it's still yet to prove why all these events deserve such decompressed attention. Frank's artwork looks as good as expected –– how much detail he can pack into a nine-panel grid is exceptional –– but Johns' script feels gratuitous rather than gripping. It's an ultimately hollow reading experience that turns disappointing when taking the delays which have already affected the series into account, as it's going to be a while before they're able to work on something more intriguing.

Azrael

Doomsday Clock #6, Annotated, Part 1 – Marionette, Mime & Bloody Mayhem

https://www.cbr.com/doomsday-clock-6-annotated-part-1/