Doom Patrol (USA) di Gerard Way

Aperto da Azrael, 18 Giugno 2016, 03:05:55

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Azrael

DOOM PATROL #12
Written by GERARD WAY
Art and cover by NICK DERINGTON
Variant cover by BEEPLE
Something normal is happening to the Doom Patrol. Which means not weird, since their own normal is very weird. There are mysterious forces at work, unseen hands rewriting history, and the change is so gradual, the team doesn't even necessarily see how much they are changing. The end of our second big DOOM PATROL arc leads into big things to come next month!
On sale DECEMBER 27 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

No Use For A Name

"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons"

No Use For A Name

"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,

Azrael

John Constantine

Letto tutto fino al primo numero delle Milk Wars.
Direi che è una brutta serie sarebbe ingiusto e scorretto, ma non posso certo dire che abbia saputo far breccia nel mio cuore.
Trovo Way ancora acerbo come scrittore, mi sembra che non riesca a calibrare bene personaggi, situazioni e ritmo delle storie (in parte può essere voluto, ma trovo comunque sia troppo confusionario). E soprattutto ricalca troppo Morrison, che anche lì, capisco l'esserne fan e volerlo omaggiare, ma c'è bisogno di maggiore equilibrio. Peccato perché ha davvero delle buone trovate in linea con lo spirito della DP e Derington è davvero bravo a disegnare. La continuerò comunque.

No Use For A Name

Il #11 slitta dal 28/03 al 04/04.

Occhi nella Notte

Citazione di: John Constantine il 10 Febbraio 2018, 21:31:47
Letto tutto fino al primo numero delle Milk Wars.

Hai avuto modo di leggere anche tutti gli altri numeri?

Solo quando l'ultimo campo sara' sporcato,
l'ultimo fiume inquinato, l'ultimo animale avvelenato e l'ultimo albero abbattuto
che gli uomini capiranno che non possono mangiare i soldi.

I Miei Articoli  http://www.dcleaguers.it/author/occhi-nella-notte<br />
Collezione Tavole Originali  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=46736<br />
COMPRO http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/%28vendo%29-parte-della-mia-collezione/msg1438045/#msg1438045

No Use For A Name

Altro slittamento per il #11, dal 4 al 11 Aprile.

No Use For A Name

DOOM PATROL #12
Written by GERARD WAY
Art by NICK DERINGTON and DAN MCDAID
Cover by NICK DERINGTON
Variant cover by BEEPLE
Something normal is happening to the Doom Patrol. Which means not weird, since their own normal is very weird. There are mysterious forces at work, unseen hands rewriting history, and the change is so gradual, the team doesn't even necessarily see how much they are changing.
On sale OCTOBER 31 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS

Azrael

Azrael

Frank

Chi mi saprebbe fare un recap della situazione di questa serie?
Io avevo preso i primi 10 num su forbidden planet, adesso non trovo più nulla. è andata avanti?a che numero siamo?
magari adesso col lancio della serie, si rilancia anch'essa

No Use For A Name

È finita con il #12, poi il nulla.

Clod

pare che Way l'abbia messa in pausa, ma non è chiaro sa abbia intenzione di proseguire o meno
di fatto una conclusione alla vicende finora viste sta su Milk Wars

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

No Use For A Name

DOOM PATROL: WEIGHT OF THE WORLDS
Written by Gerard Way and Jeremy Lambert
Art by James Harvey followed by Doc Shaner, Nick Pitarra, Becky Cloonan and more
Gerard Way and the World's Strangest Super Heroes return in an all-new series that takes them beyond the borders of time and space! The Doom Patrol will go on an epic road trip around the solar system, facing off against the unusual and bizarre including the fanatical fitness fiends of planet Orbius and the Marathon Eternal. Big changes are coming for these unusual heroes, including Robotman coming to terms with his new life as a human.
Series debut July 3, 2019