Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Detective Comics (USA) di Tony Daniel

Aperto da Azrael, 30 Agosto 2011, 10:17:34

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Harleen Quinzel

Citazione di: Matches Malone il 29 Aprile 2012, 12:06:36
Meno male, io son contento sia tornato
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

Era anche ora  :ahsisi:

Daredevil

Citazione di: Azrael il 29 Aprile 2012, 12:16:31
Comunque questo nuovo stile mi piace sempre di più e la colorazione è Bellissima  :wub:
A me invece non convince. Preferisco, e di molto, Capullo :D

Bruce Wayne

Azrael

Citazione di: Bruce Wayne il 30 Aprile 2012, 16:04:05

Bella  ^_^
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Dean Winchester

Ma qui Batman non è ferito come nella serie principale. Hmmm...questo mi crea confusione.

Azrael

SpawnJordan

Primi cinque numeri davvero di grande livello, dal sesto numero in forte calo! Spero vivamente che si rialzi, poichè Daniel si dimostra essere molto valido e con buone proposte!
I am Anarchy_Jena!

Azrael

Darko

You and me, Jeannie.
You and me in a blaze of glory.

Ex but still James Howlett

The Joker

Ho letto tutto il primo story-arc di seguito qualche settimana fa... L'ho trovato mediocre. Non che mi aspettassi fuochi d'artificio eh, so benissimo chi è Tony Daniel, ho trovato la "solita" storia di Batman con dei bei disegni.
VENDO, SVUOTO LA LIBRERIA! FILM, SERIE TV, FUMETTI IN ITALIANO E IN INGLESE! DI TUTTO PER TUTTI... SCONTI E PREZZI TRATTABILI SU ORDINI CONSISTENTI!
http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/(gemisped)-compro-vendo-scambio-piu-compro-che-altro/

Azrael

When I'd heard that the Court of Owls story in "Batman" was going to cross over into the rest of the Batman family of comics, I was a little concerned. So often, one book's main storyline (no matter how good it is) invading the rest of the group's results in a mish-mash of results, with everything being put on hold for a different idea. In "Detective Comics" #9, though, Tony Salvador Daniel shows us how well the "Night of the Owls" crossover can work as it blends the Owls with Daniel's own storylines.

In some ways "Detective Comics" #9 is a sequel to Daniel's opening storyline as the writer/artist of "Batman" a year or so ago with the return of the Black Mask and Jeremiah Arkham. Daniel adds a Talon into the mix and the result is a success; we get Arkham's fear and mistrust of Batman, his manipulations of the patients at Arkham Asylum, and the original Black Mask himself, once more alive. There are some tweaks to Black Mask that long-time readers might find a little confusing; he's got mind control powers now, and of course there's also the fact that he's alive again. (Presumably both changes post-"Flashpoint.") But if you can accept those changes, I think we've got a lot of potential for stories down the road in "Detective Comics." Black Mask over the years became increasingly dangerous and it feels right now like Daniel wants him to be that way again. (Although Batman defeats him so quickly that we'll need a bit more oomph next time.)

Daniel's art looks good too; he's clearly having fun drawing the moody Arkham Asylum, and the panels swapping between fight and the Black Mask are drawn with just the right amount of pacing. He and Sandu Florea work well together, and this issue is no exception. There's a lot of energy on display here, but I don't feel like it ever sacrifices storytelling.

There's also a back-up story drawn by Szymon Kudranski that looks fantastic. Kudranski just keeps getting better and better, his art shifting to a style that's not quite like anyone else's but mixes photo-realism with a stylized edge. He and John Kalisz mesh well together, providing a moody set of pages that will jump right out at you.

After a month or two of some uneven issues of "Detective Comics," it's nice to see the book back on track. It handles the "Night of the Owls" elements in just the right manner so that they don't feel intrusive; if I was only reading this comic I wouldn't feel lost or short-changed. A nice job from all parties involved.

3,5 su 5

Da CBR

Azrael

Announcing DETECTIVE COMICS ANNUAL #1

You already know about this month's TEEN TITANS, ANIMAL MAN and BATMAN Annual issues. Today, we can exclusively announce another special Annual that'll be coming your way soon: DETECTIVE COMICS ANNUAL #1.

"This special Annual, written by Tony S. Daniel and illustrated by Romano Molenaar and Sandu Florea, pits the Dark Knight against the Black Mask—a Gotham City villain most recently seen during the Night of the Owls!," BATMAN group editor Mike Marts told THE SOURCE.

DETECTIVE COMICS ANNUAL #1 goes on sale August 29th.

(DETECTIVE COMICS ANNUAL #1 cover by Tony S. Daniel and Sandu Florea)

Selina Kyle

Una mela al giorno...

Azrael

Silver Surfer

Letti stamattina i primi 8 numeri e devo confessare che questa serie si è rivelata per me una delusione. Passi ancora il primo story-arc con un nuovo nemico dalle caratteristiche e dal background abbastanza interessanti (per quanto caratterizzato da una vena horrorifica tra il Frankenstein e Seven), ma il secondo con il Pinguino è un minestrone unico. Trama confusionaria con personaggi che, anche dopo le rivelazioni finali, non hanno una funzione o una collocazione chiara, soprattutto perchè cambiano anche caratterizzazione in corsa (in particolare mi riferisco a Snakeskin, Chase e Rivers). Anche Batman non sembra capirci un gran che visto che si limita a correre dietro a degli indizi senza sapere dove lo porteranno. Con il numero 8 inizia un'altra trama che sembra essere un po' più interessante, anche se non so poi come questa serie verrà influenzata dalla Notte dei Gufi. Anche l'albo in sé ha una storia meglio costruita dei precedenti, con personaggi dai ruoli molto più chiari.
Ad ogni modo, i disegni di Daniel non mi fanno poi impazzire moltissimo, soprattutto perchè lo preferivo ai tempi della Image, anche se forse scimmiottava troppo lo stile di Capullo.
If sacred places are spared the ravages of war... then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war... then make all people holy.