News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

DC Comics: Progetti Futuri (USA) 6.0

Aperto da Azrael, 10 Gennaio 2018, 07:42:44

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Sefexir

Speravo che Jim e Dan ci aggiornassero su Arkham Asylum 2 di Morrison...
Citazione
- "Sai qual è stata la cosa più difficile con te?"
- "La mia intelligenza superiore, il mio abbagliante carisma-- oh, i miei abiti impeccabili"
- "Lasciarti andare... Lasciare andare il Dottore è davvero... difficilissimo"

Man of Steel

Mi sa che ci vorrà un bel po', Grant pare veramente molto impegnato.
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Man of Steel

But what is light?

See what we want to see.

No Use For A Name

CitazioneJohns announced his new show for the DC Universe service, which Johns will be writing with his company Mad Ghost. Stargirl which will feature Courtney Whitmore uncovering the secrets of her family and the Justice Society of America.

"We've already talked about how she's going to fight and what the Cosmic Staff does, what the other JSA members are going to look like." Johns, "I'll be putting together a writing staff, and then we'll get in a room and talk about all thirteen episodes of Stargirl and the Justice Society."

:tsk:

Una serie TV cristo, perché??
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons"

Man of Steel

Citazione di: No Use For A Name il 19 Luglio 2018, 23:16:45
CitazioneJohns announced his new show for the DC Universe service, which Johns will be writing with his company Mad Ghost. Stargirl which will feature Courtney Whitmore uncovering the secrets of her family and the Justice Society of America.

"We've already talked about how she's going to fight and what the Cosmic Staff does, what the other JSA members are going to look like." Johns, "I'll be putting together a writing staff, and then we'll get in a room and talk about all thirteen episodes of Stargirl and the Justice Society."

Una serie TV cristo, perché??
Hai capito Geoff! :dsi:
Fallo per tua sorella! :')
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

No Use For A Name

Niente di interessante, per quanto riguarda Johns.
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,

Man of Steel

CitazioneShazam! #1 will launch on November 21 with art by Dale Eaglesham.
:w00t:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

No Use For A Name

Meraviglioso.
E a quanto pare, proseguirà dalla run N52.

Man of Steel

CitazioneWrapping up, DiDio teased another project Johns had in the pipeline for the Killing Zone banner which will be "a bunch of different books that form one big tapestry. It's a bunch of different stories that take place from the 1940s to the 2040s so over a century. It features a bunch of characters who haven't been at the forefront of the DC Universe for decades and some new ones too."

Killing Zone will be releasing "early-ish" next year, "around May" Johns said. The characters will be totally new to Johns, he said, he has never written them before. "I said I want the worst characters that no one pitched," Johns laughed, "I can't give specifics but it's a very important, very big story, over a century — a year long book effort with multiple stories that all ties into one project."
Forse la cosa più vicina ad un "creator-owned" per Geoff! :asd:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Azrael

Allora, dopo Abnett mollo Aquaman.
Bene i tre Joker.
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Tankorr

Ottimo The Killing Zone!!

Solo che...sbaglio o non si è parlato dei cambiamenti post-  Doomsday Clock?

Troppo presto?
Piani saltati?

Per dire, da come è stata presentata, non penso che la sottotrama dei 3 Joker fosse stata prevista nel 2016 come una mini solitaria nel nulla in uscita nel 2019...

éala éarendel engla beorhtast
ofer middangeard monnum sended

No Use For A Name

Sarà anche Johns, ma questa la salto, zero interesse.

Lul

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Lul

Citazione di: Azrael il 20 Luglio 2018, 10:33:47
No. Grazie  :up:

:up:

Peccato che Abnett lasci Aquaman, stava facendo un buon lavoro. Avrei preferito mille volte vederlo andar via da Titans.