News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

DC Comics: Progetti Futuri (USA) 6.0

Aperto da Azrael, 10 Gennaio 2018, 07:42:44

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Man of Steel

CitazioneKelly Sue DeConnick will take over Aquaman with artists Robson Rocha, though their first issue on the title has not been confirmed.
Cazzo!!!! :dowson:
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Sefexir

La premessa della storia però è interessante, imo.
Citazione
- "Sai qual è stata la cosa più difficile con te?"
- "La mia intelligenza superiore, il mio abbagliante carisma-- oh, i miei abiti impeccabili"
- "Lasciarti andare... Lasciare andare il Dottore è davvero... difficilissimo"

No Use For A Name

Oh che cazzo, altra rinumerazione?
Sulla writer e sull'artist non mi pronuncio, perché non li conosco.
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons"

Sefexir

Citazione di: No Use For A Name il 19 Luglio 2018, 21:05:57
Oh che cazzo, altra rinumerazione?
Sulla writer e sull'artist non mi pronuncio, perché non li conosco.

Proseguirà la numerazione della serie attualmente in corso.
Citazione
- "La mia intelligenza superiore, il mio abbagliante carisma-- oh, i miei abiti impeccabili"

No Use For A Name

Dove sta scritto?

CitazioneDC adds that DeConnick and Rocha's first arc will deal with Aquaman's issues with his mother, Atlanna.
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,

Sefexir

CitazioneDiDio stressed that it's not a reboot or a restart, but a way to find new elements in the existing mythology.
Citazione

No Use For A Name

MARC SILVESTRI Working on BATMAN/JOKER 'Deadly Duo' Team-Up Title

CitazioneDC has formally announced that Marc Silvestri is working on a Batman/Joker team-up project tentatively titled Deadly Duo. Announced at the "DC Meet the Publishers" panel at Comic-Con International: San Diego on Thursday, Silvestri is writing, drawing, and inking the series and is anticipated to run for seven issues.

"[Batman and Joker are] the worst team-up ever," Silvestri said. "Joker is loving it, but Batman hates it."

The story's premise is that someone has stolen something from the Joker, so he kidnaps Jim Gordon and tortures him to get Batman to team up with him.

DC co-publisher Dan DiDio said they won't announce a release date until Silvestri has completed drawing the entire limited series.

"We really want to make sure we're consistent with how we publish product," said DiDio. "If we say something is going to be there we want it to be there at that place and time."

Sefexir

Desumo che il villain sia quello in copertina (non quella postata sopra). Ha attirato la mia attenzione.
Citazione

Man of Steel

Finalmente! Se ne parlava da anni ormai! :asd:
Silvestri è un mostro. :kneel: :kneel:
Citazione di: Sefexir il 19 Luglio 2018, 21:04:16
La premessa della storia però è interessante, imo.
Vero, però Abnett stava spaccando tantissimo, non è mai calato, anzi si è messo pure a scrivere lo spin-off con Mera, pure quello una bomba!
Col film nelle sale, avrei preferito averlo su Aquaman ancora per un beeel po'! :cry:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

No Use For A Name

Peccato solo che ormai il look di Arthur sarà questo per anni ed anni, anche in vista del film (come visto pure su JL).

Cosmonauta

Purtroppo anche i due rumors che temevo si sono verificati entrambi :cry:
La Wilson su Wonder Woman e DeConnick su Aquaman :cry:

No Use For A Name

Man of Steel

CitazioneDiDio closed the panel by reminding everyone that Detective Comics #1000 will arrive in March of 2019.
Huh...quindi continuerà ad essere un twice-monthly... :mmm:
Bhe era prevedibile, però che cazz...potevano annunciare anche il writer (Tomasi?) :lolle:
Magari lo faranno nel panel di Batman...
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

No Use For A Name

Riguardo Aquaman:

CitazioneThe story starts with Arthur washing up on a mysterious island with amnesia, he doesn't know he's Aquaman, and he's among a bunch of other sea gods who have been cast out by an angry ocean."

Non promette nulla di eccitante, onestamente. :nono:

Cosmonauta

Citazione di: No Use For A Name il 19 Luglio 2018, 21:33:56
Riguardo Aquaman:

CitazioneThe story starts with Arthur washing up on a mysterious island with amnesia, he doesn't know he's Aquaman, and he's among a bunch of other sea gods who have been cast out by an angry ocean."

Non promette nulla di eccitante, onestamente. :nono:

Geralt e i Witcher :lol: