News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Aquaman (USA) di Abnett, Walker, Merino, AA.VV.

Aperto da Azrael, 28 Marzo 2016, 16:38:11

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Azrael

AQUAMAN REBIRTH #1

June 8
One-shot
Written by Dan Abnett
Art by Brad Walker, Jesus Merino, Phil Briones

AQUAMAN #1

June 22
Twice Monthly
Written by Dan Abnett
Art by Brad Walker, Jesus Merino, Phil Briones
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Batman Forever

Spero che Aquman vada di nuovo bene, perchè dopo johns c'è stato il nulla

"TO ME MY X-MEN..."

Azrael

Citazione di: the dark knight returns il 28 Marzo 2016, 16:57:51

Era normale, quando un grandissimo autore va via è difficilissimo che chi viene dopo faccia bene, però Abnett io e te lo conosciamo ed è valido :up:

Batman Forever

Citazione di: Azrael il 28 Marzo 2016, 16:58:47
Citazione di: the dark knight returns il 28 Marzo 2016, 16:57:51

Era normale, quando un grandissimo autore va via è difficilissimo che chi viene dopo faccia bene, però Abnett io e te lo conosciamo ed è valido :up:
Su He-Man è stato magistrale se continua cosi anche con Aquman bhe allora sarà una bomba

"TO ME MY X-MEN..."

Azrael

Man of Steel

AQUAMAN: REBIRTH #1
Written by DAN ABNETT
Art by OSCAR JIMENEZ
Cover by BRAD WALKER and DREW HENNESSEY
Variant cover by RYAN BEMJAMIN
Born to both the surface and the sea, Arthur Curry walks in two worlds but can find a home in neither. The king of Atlantis looks to reconcile his split heritage as he embarks on a new mission that may finally make him choose between his two paths.
POLITICAL PLAYER: "As the leader of a world power," writer Dan Abnett says, "Arthur believes it's time Atlantis became part of the global community. Atlantis has been on the outside for too long: feared, mysterious and misunderstood. But that means getting the world used to Atlantis...and vice versa.
One-shot • On sale JUNE 8 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

AQUAMAN #1
Written by DAN ABNETT
Art and cover by BRAD WALKER and DREW HENNESSEY
Variant cover by JOSHUA MIDDLETON
NOW SHIPPING TWICE MONTHLY!
"THE DROWNING" chapter one
Black Manta returns, and as Aquaman attempts to broker lasting peace between Atlantis and the surface world, his greatest foe engineers a plan to destroy everything and everyone the undersea hero loves.
THEY SAID IT: "I'm excited to draw a vast undersea world with all the visual flourishes of fantasy and science fiction that it affords," says artist Brad Walker. "I've done so much work in outer space-based comics, and I love the freedom that affords."
On sale JUNE 22 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Man of Steel

It's All About Black Manta, For Aquaman
CitazioneTHE MAN

Once a treasure hunter, Black Manta became locked in a blood feud when he and Aquaman killed each other's fathers. Now Manta is a dangerous one-man terrorist movement hell-bent on taking down Aquaman. "They are like yin and yang. Completely, inextricably locked in this cycle of destruction," says writer Dan Abnett. "Manta's utterly relentless. He will never, ever, ever stop coming for Arthur. And that's what makes him so chilling as a villain."

THE MISSION

Manta doesn't just want to kill Aquaman: "Manta wants to disgrace and shame Arthur too–to shatter anything Arthur tries to build, his relationships, his kingdom, any positive steps Aquaman is trying to make In the world," explains Abnett. "It's this level of total destruction of Aquaman as a living being that Manta wants."

THE WEAPONS

To face Aquaman, Black Manta has rebuilt himself from a simple treasure hunter into an unstoppable force of vengeance. High-pressure armor with built-in life support allows Manta to battle the Sea King In any environment, an arsenal of knives and harpoons capable of puncturing solid steel and blistering eye beams laser-focused on a single goal. destroy Aquaman. Manta IS the weapon.

WHAT VICTORY LOOKS LIKE For Aquaman, victory is finally brokering peace between the warlike Atlanteans and a distrustful surface world. For Manta, victory is simple: seeing the dreamer and his dream burn.
www.bleedingcool.com/2016/04/12/its-all-about-black-manta-for-aquaman-on-dc-rebirth/
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Azrael

AQUAMAN #2
Written by DAN ABNETT
Art and cover by BRAD WALKER and ANDREW HENNESSY
Retailers: Each issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
"THE DROWNING," Chapter Two: In issue #2, unity between land and sea is Arthur Curry's greatest dream. But Black Manta has a dream too: to destroy everything Aquaman stands for, starting with the sea king's Atlantean embassy and everyone in it.
On sale JULY 6 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

AQUAMAN #3
Written by DAN ABNETT
Art by PHILIPPE BRIONES
Cover by BRAD WALKER and ANDREW HENNESSY
Retailers: Each issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
"THE DROWNING," Chapter Three: In issue #3, Aquaman's mission of peace is dealt a devastating blow when Atlantean terrorists attack the surface world in retribution for Black Manta's deadly assault on their embassy.
On sale JULY 20 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

Batman Forever

Abnett ci sa fare io e Az lo conosciamo molto bene...quindi può fare molto bene

"TO ME MY X-MEN..."

Man of Steel

AQUAMAN #4
Written by DAN ABNETT • Art by PHILIPPE BRIONES • Covers by BRAD WALKER and ANDREW HENNESSY • Variant covers by JOSHUA MIDDLETON
Retailers: These issues will ship with two covers each. Please see the order form for details.
"The Drowning" part four. Aquaman is arrested for a war crime he didn't commit: ordering an Atlantean terrorist attack on the surface, killing hundreds! The young king is willing to sit behind bars if it means peace between two worlds, but one ally is determined to break Aquaman out, no matter the cost: his girlfriend Mera!
On sale AUGUST 3 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

AQUAMAN #5
Written by DAN ABNETT • Art by PHILIPPE BRIONES • Covers by BRAD WALKER and ANDREW HENNESSY • Variant covers by JOSHUA MIDDLETON
Retailers: These issues will ship with two covers each. Please see the order form for details.
"The Drowning" part five. Unjustly branded a murderer and a fugitive, Aquaman's forced to defend himself against the might of America's military. Meanwhile, Black Manta and the deadly underwater crime cabal known as N.E.M.O. advance their plan for revenge on Aquaman.
On sale AUGUST 17 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Batman Forever

Bella cover... DAN ABNETT è un'ottimo autore... potrebbe fare molto bene con Arthur :sisi:

"TO ME MY X-MEN..."

zetinthestars

A me questa ispira e poi grazie a Johns mi sono affezzionato al personaggio.
La proverò sicuramente!
Gabba gabba hey!

Azrael

Azrael

Daredevil

Abnett è bravo, scrive storie decisamente godibili. Il primo numero lo provo, poi si vedrà :ahsisi: