Progetti Futuri Image, Dark Horse e Indipendenti 2.0

Aperto da Azrael, 20 Aprile 2015, 20:05:57

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

HCPunk

Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

stegashop

No Use For A Name

"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons"

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

No Use For A Name

"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,

No Use For A Name

No Use For A Name

The first issue of Manor Black (of four) goes on sale July 31, 2019

HCPunk

Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

No Use For A Name

HCPunk

Oltre alle serie già in corso, ci sono primi numeri interessanti  :sisi:

Sea of stars #1
Unearth #1
Bitter Root #1
Postal:Deliverance #1
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

eddiekrueger

Finiscono Black Science e Paper Girl... avrò due belle maratone da fare

HCPunk

Citazione di: eddiekrueger il 19 Aprile 2019, 07:52:42
Finiscono Black Science e Paper Girl... avrò due belle maratone da fare

Black Science sopratutto  :sisi:
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

No Use For A Name

PSI-LORDS #2
Written by FRED VAN LENTE
Art by RENATO GUEDES
Cover A by DAVID NAKAYAMA
Cover B by CASPAR WIJNGAARD
Cover C by STEPHANIE HANS
Pre-Order Edition Cover by PAULINA GANUCHEAU
After an explosive escape from a cosmic prison, the team of amnesiac astronauts needs to find a way home!
But where is the ship that brought them here in the first place? And just who are these Psi-Lords they keep hearing about?
It's a deadly scavenger hunt around the Gyre in search of a way back home, but this cosmic ring of decaying ships hides many threats within its aging walls! 
$3.99 | 32 pages | T+ | On Sale JULY 24th

No Use For A Name