News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Progetti futuri Image, Dark Horse e Indipendenti

Aperto da Buddy Baker, 25 Febbraio 2012, 11:16:38

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

The Joker

Citazione di: Murnau il 25 Febbraio 2012, 15:29:24
Forse l'esclusiva impedisce di lavorare per l'altro dei due big, non per le piccole case.

Ho letto che la DC adesso si sta facendo molto più attenta coi contratti di esclusiva perchè praticamente si lascia scappare la gente dalle mani (appunto Quitely e Morrison al lavoro per case minori e Multiversity chi lo rivede più).
VENDO, SVUOTO LA LIBRERIA! FILM, SERIE TV, FUMETTI IN ITALIANO E IN INGLESE! DI TUTTO PER TUTTI... SCONTI E PREZZI TRATTABILI SU ORDINI CONSISTENTI!
http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/(gemisped)-compro-vendo-scambio-piu-compro-che-altro/

Green Hankey

HAPPY! #1 (of 4)
story GRANT MORRISON
art / cover DARICK ROBERTSON
SEPTEMBER 26
32 PAGES / FC / M
$2.99
Meet NICK SAX - a corrupt, intoxicated ex-cop turned hit-man, adrift in a stinking twilight world of casual murder, soulless sex, eczema and betrayal.
With a hit gone wrong, a bullet in his side, the cops and the mob on his tail, and a monstrous child killer in a Santa suit on the loose, Nick and his world will be changed forever this Christmas.
By a tiny blue horse called Happy...

e' solo una mini cazzo  :dowson:

E' completamente folle  :lolle:
I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Silver Surfer

Un nuovo progetto di Matt Wagner e Simon Bisley per la Legendary Comics:

THE TOWER CHRONICLES is the collective title of a series comprising three books. The trilogy explores the history and contemporary adventures of John Tower, a supernatural bounty hunter with a grim and secretive past that haunts his every action. Each book will be divided into four separate chapters starting with the initial release of Volume 1 in September.  Written by Matt Wagner, the creator of Grendel and Mage, and developed with Thomas Tull, Executive Producer of 300 & The Dark Knight, featuring stunning art by acclaimed 2000 AD & Lobo artist Simon Bisley, THE TOWER CHRONICLES will set a new standard in supernatural action/adventure.

Credits
Co-creator: Thomas Tull
Co-creator: Matt Wagner
Writer:  Matt Wagner
Penciller: Simon Bisley
Inker: Rodney Ramos
Colorist: Ryan Brown
Letterer: Sean Konot
Designer: Steven Birch

Il primo numero esce a Settembre con una copertina di Jim Lee.
If sacred places are spared the ravages of war... then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war... then make all people holy.

The Joker

Solo quattro numeri di Morrison? La premessa non mi ispira neanche... Quella di Wagner/Bisley invece...
VENDO, SVUOTO LA LIBRERIA! FILM, SERIE TV, FUMETTI IN ITALIANO E IN INGLESE! DI TUTTO PER TUTTI... SCONTI E PREZZI TRATTABILI SU ORDINI CONSISTENTI!
http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/(gemisped)-compro-vendo-scambio-piu-compro-che-altro/

Silver Surfer

Citazione di: The Joker il 15 Giugno 2012, 18:24:15
Solo quattro numeri di Morrison? La premessa non mi ispira neanche... Quella di Wagner/Bisley invece...
Quella di Wagner e Bisley però sono 12 numeri (4 albi per tre capitoli)
If sacred places are spared the ravages of war... then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war... then make all people holy.

Murnau

Citazione di: The Joker il 15 Giugno 2012, 18:24:15
Solo quattro numeri di Morrison? La premessa non mi ispira neanche...
Manco a me. Però è Morrison, proverò ugualmente il fumetto.
Vendo vari Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Frank Miller

Tu non sai che cosa voglia dire sentirli tutti addosso, gli anni, e non capirli più.
                                                                                                                                   La notte, 1961

Non c'è storia più grande della nostra, quella mia e tua. Quella dell'Uomo e della Donna.
                                                                                                                                    Il cielo sopra Berlino, 1987

Green Hankey

Si due progetti qui mostrati mi tenta più quello di Wagner, ma ovviamente il tp di Happy lo prendo  :ahsisi:

Che palle però le solicit Image: capisco che sono serie creator owned, che l'Image ha un apparato produttivo diverso e più piccolo di Marvel e DC, ma è un terno al lotto seguire le serie mensili Image che non siano Walking Dead e Invicible  :lolle:

emmeemmeesse

http://monkeybraincomics.com/

Il nuovo progetto segreto di Chris Roberson, ovvero, la sua nuova casa editrice dopo la rottura con la DC!
Da amante di questo autore, non posso che essere contento. :)

http://comixfactory.blogspot.it/2012/06/chris-roberson-fonda-la-monkeybrain.html
I think this just might be my masterpiece. (Q. Tarantino)

The Joker

Però, davvero intraprendente.
Spero se ne esca con qualcosa di valido, comprerei volentieri i suoi volumi.

Dude

Nuova miniserie (5 numeri) in partenza ad agosto per la Image.

CitazioneHuman traffickers. Rogue medical teams. Yakuza run organ mills and a six year-old drug fiend. Welcome to Dr. Benjamin Dane's nightmare. His only way out? Bring down the man who set him up by reclaiming organs already placed in some very powerful people. If Dexter, ER and 100 Bullets had a three-way and that mind blowing tryst somehow resulted in a kid, that kid would read HARVEST. Medical Grade Revenge.

CitazioneWho gets to live? Who has to die? In the underworld of illegal organ harvesting depicted in the new Image Comics/Shadowline miniseries HARVEST, money answers that question — and Dr. Ben Dane is determined to change that. But as writer A.J. Lieberman and artist Colin Lorimer will show in the August 1 release of HARVEST's first of five issues, Dr. Ben's motives aren't entirely pure.

Lieberman (COWBOY NINJA VIKING, TERM LIFE) and Lorimer (Dark Horse Presents) delve into the dark trade with the story of a drug-addicted ex-surgeon with a bent take on how to right past wrongs.  Framed for murder by Jason Craven, his former boss in the harvesting trade, Dr. Ben decides to exact revenge by making house calls on his former "patients" to take back the organs — and the years of life — their money bought them. Helping Ben are Mariko, a Yakuza enforcer, and a six-year-old boy named Noah.

"I'm not really spoiling anything in saying that Noah is really the personification of Ben's subconscious," said Lieberman in a May 29 interview at Comic Book Resources. "But both characters help keep Ben alive as he stumbles around trying to do something in this world that is larger than himself, something meaningful. And trust me when I say this, most of the time Ben f―s it all up."

Lorimer provides visuals for the HARVEST with heavy black shadows, gritty environments, and plenty of dark atmosphere.

"The story always dictates the style," said Lorimer in the CBR interview. "It's quite a dark tale so I tried to keep it quite muted in tone and in places dirtied up the art to give it a little added texture."

HARVEST is a five-issue full-color miniseries, debuting on August 1. Its first issue is available for pre-order now from the June issue of Previews (JUN120439.)

A me, personalmente, sembra una figata  :sisi:

emmeemmeesse

Citazione di: The Joker il 19 Giugno 2012, 21:04:35
Però, davvero intraprendente.
Spero se ne esca con qualcosa di valido, comprerei volentieri i suoi volumi.
Amen.
I think this just might be my masterpiece. (Q. Tarantino)

Green Hankey

Citazione di: emmeemmeesse il 19 Giugno 2012, 20:11:45

http://monkeybraincomics.com/

Il nuovo progetto segreto di Chris Roberson, ovvero, la sua nuova casa editrice dopo la rottura con la DC!
Da amante di questo autore, non posso che essere contento. :)

http://comixfactory.blogspot.it/2012/06/chris-roberson-fonda-la-monkeybrain.html

ha le palle e son contento per lui, ma c'era proprio bisogno di una nuova casa editrice?

Francamente mi sarei appoggiato all'Image  :ahsisi:

Angel Lupo

Citazione di: Dude il 19 Giugno 2012, 21:37:06
Nuova miniserie (5 numeri) in partenza ad agosto per la Image.

CitazioneHuman traffickers. Rogue medical teams. Yakuza run organ mills and a six year-old drug fiend. Welcome to Dr. Benjamin Dane's nightmare. His only way out? Bring down the man who set him up by reclaiming organs already placed in some very powerful people. If Dexter, ER and 100 Bullets had a three-way and that mind blowing tryst somehow resulted in a kid, that kid would read HARVEST. Medical Grade Revenge.

CitazioneWho gets to live? Who has to die? In the underworld of illegal organ harvesting depicted in the new Image Comics/Shadowline miniseries HARVEST, money answers that question — and Dr. Ben Dane is determined to change that. But as writer A.J. Lieberman and artist Colin Lorimer will show in the August 1 release of HARVEST's first of five issues, Dr. Ben's motives aren't entirely pure.

Lieberman (COWBOY NINJA VIKING, TERM LIFE) and Lorimer (Dark Horse Presents) delve into the dark trade with the story of a drug-addicted ex-surgeon with a bent take on how to right past wrongs.  Framed for murder by Jason Craven, his former boss in the harvesting trade, Dr. Ben decides to exact revenge by making house calls on his former "patients" to take back the organs — and the years of life — their money bought them. Helping Ben are Mariko, a Yakuza enforcer, and a six-year-old boy named Noah.

"I'm not really spoiling anything in saying that Noah is really the personification of Ben's subconscious," said Lieberman in a May 29 interview at Comic Book Resources. "But both characters help keep Ben alive as he stumbles around trying to do something in this world that is larger than himself, something meaningful. And trust me when I say this, most of the time Ben f―s it all up."

Lorimer provides visuals for the HARVEST with heavy black shadows, gritty environments, and plenty of dark atmosphere.

"The story always dictates the style," said Lorimer in the CBR interview. "It's quite a dark tale so I tried to keep it quite muted in tone and in places dirtied up the art to give it a little added texture."

HARVEST is a five-issue full-color miniseries, debuting on August 1. Its first issue is available for pre-order now from the June issue of Previews (JUN120439.)

A me, personalmente, sembra una figata  :sisi:
E' TORNATO E' TORNATO E' TORNATO LIBERMAN E' TORNATO :wub:

Fra

Silver Surfer

Citazione di: Fra il 29 Giugno 2012, 16:42:30
ma di Jupiter's Children si sa niente?
A quanto pare questi potrebbero essere i primi sketch di Quitely:
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/06/29/could-these-be-early-designs-for-jupiters-children/