Azrael

MIDDLEWEST #1
WRITER: SKOTTIE YOUNG
ARTIST: JORGE CORONA
COVER A: MIKE HUDDLESTON
COVER B (1:10 INCENTIVE VARIANT COVER): JORGE CORONA
COVER C (1:20 INCENTIVE VARIANT COVER): SKOTTIE YOUNG
NOVEMBER 21 / 40 PAGES / FC / M / $3.99
The lands between the coasts are vast, slow to change, and full of hidden magics. Mistakes have been made, and in this NEW ONGOING SERIES, an unwitting adventurer searches for answers to quell a coming storm that knows his name.
From author SKOTTIE YOUNG (I HATE FAIRYLAND, Deadpool) and artist JORGE CORONA (NO. 1 WITH A BULLET, Feathers, Big Trouble in Little China: Old Man Jack) comes the tale of Abel, a young boy who must navigate an old land in order to reconcile his family's history.
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Skip James

Mi ispira molto, qualcuno l'ha letto? Pareri?

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Ti vesti di una luce dorata, non hai peso. Eppure senti perfettamente il pianeta che ti scorre sotto ai piedi, percepisci il furioso tumulto tutto intorno a te. Miliardi di individui e i loro miliardi di ricordi sintetici... ma tu domini il caos ,senza fatica.

HCPunk

Letto #1

L'ho trovato per puro caso via boomdotto ed è parecchio bello!  :sisi:

Il primo numero, seppur semplicissimo (anche se nel finale succede qualcosa che può portare complicazioni interessanti) ha una sua "delicatezza" particolare, può sembrare solo un
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.
, ma quanto detto dal primo al secondo è particolarmente pesante, riguardo

Non so, mi ha piacevolmente colpito e sicuramente andrò avanti!
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

Lumatt

ho appena preso il primo tp su amazon.

HCPunk

Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

Lumatt

Citazione di: HCPunk il 24 Luglio 2019, 14:21:46
Non è malaccio  :nono:

si no infatti. Ho letto il primo spillato e mi è piaciuto. Per 7,50 euro il tp lo voglio provare.

HCPunk

Citazione di: Lumatt il 24 Luglio 2019, 14:23:49
Citazione di: HCPunk il 24 Luglio 2019, 14:21:46
Non è malaccio  :nono:

si no infatti. Ho letto il primo spillato e mi è piaciuto. Per 7,50 euro il tp lo voglio provare.

Giusto prezzo!
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

HCPunk

MIDDLEWEST #2
DECEMBER 19 / 40 PAGES / FC / M / $3.99
Stowaways! As Abel and Fox tumble out of Farmington they must quickly land on their feet. The protections of home are gone and they find themselves in a hungry, wild new world.

----------------

Continua la fuga di Abel, aiutato dal
Non riuscendo pero' a

Non si perde tempo e si procede spediti con la storia :sisi:
Le ambientazioni sono molto suggestive!
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

Lumatt

Arrivato il brossurato!

Questo weekend al mare me lo leggo per bene ^^

HCPunk

Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

HCPunk

MIDDLEWEST #3
JANUARY 16 2019 / 40 PAGES / FC / M / $3.99
Abel and Fox learn that there may be someone who can help the boy's worsening condition. But the road to reach her is long and unpredictable—and not everyone they run into along the way is anxious to let them pass.

---------------------

MIDDLEWEST #4
FEBRUARY 20 2019 / 40 PAGES / FC / M / $3.99
Abel and the fox have wandered into a small-town carnival where they should be able to find the healer they seek. While they search, Fox teaches Abel that survival sometimes means bending the rules a bit.

---------------------

MIDDLEWEST #5
MARCH 20 2019 / 40 PAGES / FC / M / $3.99
Care and compassion are not concepts that Abel has previously associated with his action's repercussions but Magdalena's carnival is nothing if not unpredictable.

---------------------

MIDDLEWEST #6
APRIL 17 2019 / 40 PAGES / FC / M / $3.99
A messenger arrives with news of the storm brewing in Abel and Fox's wake. Maggie's carnival has changed its schedule to stay ahead of the tempest as Abel's debt is paid and he's offered the chance to choose his future.

---------------------

MIDDLEWEST #7
MAY 22 2019 / 40 PAGES / FC / M / $3.99
Just as the chance for a new life was starting to come together, Abel spirals out of control again and his adoptive family gets caught in the storm.

---------------------

MIDDLEWEST #8
JUNE 19 2019 / 40 PAGES / FC / M / $3.99
Maggie's band of nomads try to pick themselves up after a break in the storm. Meanwhile, Abel and the fox discover the forest they've been wandering in has been watching.

---------------------

MIDDLEWEST #9
JULY 24 2019 / 40 PAGES / FC / M / $3.99
Run as he might, Abel's past is catching up to him. He is astounded and relieved, however, when the woodland people he and Fox encounter seem to know his mark.

---------------------

MIDDLEWEST #10
AUGUST 21 2019 / 40 PAGES / FC / M / $3.99
Abel is brought before a long-forgotten figure from his past who offers some insight into the boy's present and future. Feeling the weight of this unexpected reunion, Abel is left as he has been most of his life—cold and alone.

---------------------

MIDDLEWEST #11
SEPTEMBER 18 2019 / 40 PAGES / FC / M / $3.99
A despondent Abel, carrying the weight of what he's learned in the Winter Woods, angrily parts ways his companion. Fearing for the boy's safety in the run-down Rust Belt city they wandered into, Fox returns just in time to find Abel snatched and in a heap of trouble!

---------------------

MIDDLEWEST #12
OCTOBER 23 2019 / 40 PAGES / FC / M / $3.99
There are countless tales of those unfortunate enough to get tangled up in the Radar Farms. Far fewer are the stories of those who escape their grasp.
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

Lumatt

bellissimo. Sto aspettando il secondo tp !

Ben-Point

Questa serie ha la mia attenzione. :ahsisi:
"Quando sono uscito, ho visto tutti quei corpi lì a terra... Troppi da contare... Troppi da immaginare... Non era più la guerra: era omicidio." - Edward Daniels (Shutter Island)

HCPunk

Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

Lumatt

Tra 2 mesi se non sbaglio esce il tp 2. Gia ordinato !

Inviato dal mio ASUS_X00DS utilizzando Tapatalk