Aperto da Azrael, 09 Settembre 2010, 16:14:36

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Azrael

NOTTE Più PROFONDA N.5

di Geoff Jones, Ivan Reis, Oclair Albert e Joe Prado
(Contiene Blackest Night 5)
16,8x25,7, S, 32 pp, col.
€ 1,95

Il momento che aspettavate è finalmente giunto: chi è la mente malvagia dietro le Lanterne Nere? Chi controlla le forze della morte nell'Universo DC? L'essere che ha dato il via alla spaventosa notte viene finalmente svelato!
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Clark Kent

Nix Uotan

"Oh, I think not," Varys said, swirling the wine in his cup. "Power is a curious thing, my lord. Perchance you have considered the riddle I posed you that day in the inn?"
"It has crossed my mind a time or to," Tyrion admitted. "The king, the priest, the rich man—who lives and who dies? Who will the swordsman obey? It's a riddle without an answer, or rather, two many answers. All depends on the man with the sword."
"And yet he is no one," Varys said. "He has neither crown nor gold nor favor of the gods, only a piece of pointed steel."
"That piece of steel is the power of life and death."
"Just so...yet if it is the swordsmen who rule us in truth, who do we pretend our kings hold the power? Why should a strong man with a sword ever obey a child king like Joffrey, or a wine-sodden oaf like his father?"
"Because these child kings and drunken oafs can call other strong men, with other swords."
"Then these other swordsmen have the true power. Or do they?" Varys smiled. "Some say knowledge is power. Some tell us that all power comes from the gods. Others say it derives from law. Yet that day on the steps of Baelor's Sept, our godly High Septon and the lawful Queen Regent and your ever-so-knowledgeable servant were as powerless as any cobbler or cooper in the crowd. Who truly killed Eddard Stark, do you think? Joffrey, who gave the command? Ser Ilyn Payne, who swung the sword? Or...another?"
Tyrion cocked his head sideways. "Did you mean to answer your damned riddle, or only to make my head ache worse?"
Varys smiled. "Here, then. Power resides where men believe it resides. No more and no less."
"So power is a mummer's trick?"
"A shadow on the wall," Varys murmured, "yet shadows can kill. And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow."
Tyrion smiled. "Lord Varyls, I am growing strangely fond of you. I may kill you yet, but I think I'd feel sad about it."
"I will take that as high praise."

Guardiano della Notte

ALL OF EXISTENCE SHALL BE MINE!

Clark Kent

non aspetto altro di questi tempi.....a parte l'ottima saga di supes...

Nix Uotan

Citazione di: Segugio di Marte il 09 Settembre 2010, 16:59:31
non aspetto altro di questi tempi.....a parte l'ottima saga di supes...
anch'io, io però aspetto più BN ^_^

"Oh, I think not," Varys said, swirling the wine in his cup. "Power is a curious thing, my lord. Perchance you have considered the riddle I posed you that day in the inn?"
"It has crossed my mind a time or to," Tyrion admitted. "The king, the priest, the rich man—who lives and who dies? Who will the swordsman obey? It's a riddle without an answer, or rather, two many answers. All depends on the man with the sword."
"And yet he is no one," Varys said. "He has neither crown nor gold nor favor of the gods, only a piece of pointed steel."
"Just so...yet if it is the swordsmen who rule us in truth, who do we pretend our kings hold the power? Why should a strong man with a sword ever obey a child king like Joffrey, or a wine-sodden oaf like his father?"
"Because these child kings and drunken oafs can call other strong men, with other swords."
"Then these other swordsmen have the true power. Or do they?" Varys smiled. "Some say knowledge is power. Some tell us that all power comes from the gods. Others say it derives from law. Yet that day on the steps of Baelor's Sept, our godly High Septon and the lawful Queen Regent and your ever-so-knowledgeable servant were as powerless as any cobbler or cooper in the crowd. Who truly killed Eddard Stark, do you think? Joffrey, who gave the command? Ser Ilyn Payne, who swung the sword? Or...another?"
Tyrion cocked his head sideways. "Did you mean to answer your damned riddle, or only to make my head ache worse?"
Varys smiled. "Here, then. Power resides where men believe it resides. No more and no less."
"A shadow on the wall," Varys murmured, "yet shadows can kill. And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow."
Tyrion smiled. "Lord Varyls, I am growing strangely fond of you. I may kill you yet, but I think I'd feel sad about it."

The Joker

Citazione di: Guardiano della Notte il 09 Settembre 2010, 16:56:12
Citazione di: Nix Uotan il 09 Settembre 2010, 16:48:54
Citazione di: Segugio di Marte il 09 Settembre 2010, 16:44:30
domani....è mio!!!
e anche mio :sisi:
ovviamente anche mio  :ahsisi:

Mi accodo :ahsisi:

Carina la cover...
E a proposito di BN e cover... Da Alastor ho visto che vendono il n.1 variant a 10 euro :sisi: -e vorrei dire non è che ne hanno poche, ne hanno a pacchi... appena uscito era prezzo di copertina come quella normale, giusto?
VENDO, SVUOTO LA LIBRERIA! FILM, SERIE TV, FUMETTI IN ITALIANO E IN INGLESE! DI TUTTO PER TUTTI... SCONTI E PREZZI TRATTABILI SU ORDINI CONSISTENTI!
http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/(gemisped)-compro-vendo-scambio-piu-compro-che-altro/

Azrael

Clark Kent

e mannaggia  :lol: domani partiamo in sincrono e lo compriamo tutti insieme?  :lol: :lolle:

kiuguly

sto male.... necessito del prossimo numero... questo numero da dipendenza!!

Clark Kent

Nix Uotan

Da me neanche :cry:. Però mi è stato detto che dovrebbe arrivare per domani :bava:

Azrael

Nella mi fumetteria è arrivato  :w00t: , e ora tra oggi e domani mi spediscono ilmega pacco  :w00t: :w00t:

Nix Uotan

Citazione di: .:Azrael:. il 10 Settembre 2010, 15:26:26
Nella mi fumetteria è arrivato  :w00t: , e ora tra oggi e domani mi spediscono ilmega pacco  :w00t: :w00t:
ti sto veramente invidiando :boom:

Azrael

Citazione di: Nix Uotan il 10 Settembre 2010, 15:32:42
Citazione di: .:Azrael:. il 10 Settembre 2010, 15:26:26
ti sto veramente invidiando :boom:

Eh però io non prendo i fumetti di continuity da fine  luglio  :ahsisi: